Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

• Thread starter Thread starter Joyanaranha
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 25,061
  • Views Views: Views 4,354,965
He is flying in sky bro his wish came true that yrf moves to Disney-Star if vvc movies also moves to Disney-Star then he will be flying beyond the sky...
So your saying Sony shouldn't Acquire or Renew any movies, I don't Expecting these, hope you're dream come true in few months

So your saying Sony shouldn't Acquire or Renew any movies, I don't Expecting these, hope you're dream come true in few months
Buddy u didn't understand what he's saying. He says aksar upar udne walo ko niche ke log chote lagne lagte hai Disney-star doing well now u think sony doing bad they are loosing everything..

Similarly, Chhalaang’s rights were originally with Zee Cinema (as per the original release on Amazon Prime Video), but Colors Cineplex snatched it away.

Chhalaang was supposed to air on sony i guess but aired on Colors Cineplex, i remember discussing that it maybe due to merger

Also sony exchanging Saina for Haseen Dilruba looks unlikely and such swapping cannot happen in agreements. Most probably as these r co-production hence rights may be with co producer rather than T Series hence at last moment changes might have happened. Zee and T Series r at loggerheads and their film agreement cannot happen with zee unless there is some co producer involved. Haseen Dilruba may still b with Zee if Anand L Rai has rights or viacom18 can also b satellite partner

I think exchange deal between Sony and Zee For Films. Pooja Films were with Zee and Tseries were with Sony. Saina deal with Sony but last minute Zee came up with this offer. This also happened with Dear Zindagi and Raees

Raees and Dear Zindagi had to come on zee bcoz rights are with SRK. Exchange of films can only happen if channels enter fresh agreement with respective banners or there is merger or as i said it is not exchange but co producer or actor buying rights and selling film

Looks like they lost many other movies of T Series too, still many people defending SPN is not Good, Better share your feedback to SPN and Sony Max

T Series films still with them but I m expecting it to shift soon to star/disney

Back
Top Bottom