When Mughal-e-azam was with SPN.
Mughal-e-azam on Sony SAB.
xl1BiGL.jpg

Z1AepTZ.jpg

u57idse.jpg

5jE65V4.jpg

j1wbwZq.jpg

DVbf5Mg.jpg

(Posted this on account of Dileep Kumar ji's demise)
Although I hated these as a child. But I agree that it is well suited for a channel call Sab where it is meant to cater to all audience specially family audience. They need to experiment again with classic movies as giving slot to these movies on Max after midnight makes no sense.

Although I hated these as a child. But I agree that it is well suited for a channel call Sab where it is meant to cater to all audience specially family audience. They need to experiment again with classic movies as giving slot to these movies on Max after midnight makes no sense.
@ that time max2 & Wah were not born, No meaning to telecast movies on GEC if u have dedicated 24 hours movie channels, u should just manage ur libarary properly & currently none of the broadcaster is doing that

Master was with B4U acquired by zee sainaa was sony acquired by zee what happen when after some days zee airs some YRF movies.
It's Endgame, Current Programing and Content Acquisition Heads don't know how to run Channels with Profit zone

@ that time max2 & Wah were not born, No meaning to telecast movies on GEC if u have dedicated 24 hours movie channels, u should just manage ur libarary properly & currently none of the broadcaster is doing that
When you got no weekend programming. You can air movies and give audience something fresh. Max 2 and Wah are not true classic movie channels. Sab can have a classic block. 4 movies a month wouldn't hurt.

In contrast south channels never telecast any hindi movie
Bro South Movies are produced more in number. They telecast Tamil dubbed on Telugu Channels or Telugu Dubbed in Tamil Channels. Their frequency Is more than Bollywood. They had telecasted Chandni on Gemini TV after Rishi Kapoor's demise in Telugu. ABCD gets aired on KTV.

When you got no weekend programming. You can air movies and give audience something fresh. Max 2 and Wah are not true classic movie channel. Sab can have a classic block. 4 movies a month wouldn't hurt.
I am agree with u, even sony is airing CID (which already runs on Sony pal for 5 hours everyday) on every weekend, instead they can telecast movies,

Bro South Movies are produced more in number. They telecast Tamil dubbed on Telugu Channels or Telugu Dubbed in Tamil Channels. Their frequency Is more than Bollywood. They had telecasted Chandni on Gemini TV after Rishi Kapoor's demise in Telugu. ABCD gets aired on KTV.
Ok bro i take my words back, I don't watch Gemini TV & KTV , hence I am not eligible to comment on this

Back
Top Bottom