Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

Can u guys tell me which movie was aired when Sony Max Rebranding in 2002 happened? @Jaffer7080 @Shoaib89. Was it Sooryavansham WTP ?
Bro their was a channel in cable tv called CCC sooryavansham and virasat used to air this movies regularly yes after that sooryavansham shift to sony may be in 2008 0r 2009 when max launched it was a sports channel in beginning when icc cricket world cup SPN sony was gec+movie channel in 2002 SPN acquired big banners dharma production and YRF and yes sooryavansham was with sony from beginning. Zee cinema was doing awesome mind-blowing that period. In 2004 star gold gave massive entry u know renewing movies from other networks trend started by star gold. They acquired all ashok honda directed films from zee 1st. In 2005 star made partnership deal with Shemaroo then star gold journey started.

Kaun? on Star Plus.
iDxqEzn.jpg

2Eu1KYW.jpg

c5dZdV0.jpg

Bro their was a channel in cable tv called CCC sooryavansham and virasat used to air this movies regularly yes after that sooryavansham shift to sony may be in 2008 0r 2009 when max launched it was a sports channel in beginning when icc cricket world cup SPN sony was gec+movie channel in 2002 SPN acquired big banners dharma production and YRF and yes sooryavansham was with sony from beginning. Zee cinema was doing awesome mind-blowing that period. In 2004 star gold gave massive entry u know renewing movies from other networks trend started by star gold. They acquired all ashok honda directed films from zee 1st. In 2005 star made partnership deal with Shemaroo then star gold journey started.
I remember CCC CINE CABLE CHANNEL bro most of the bollywood films and songs used to play in it ak7777 bro sooryavansham wtp was aired in sony channel only it took very long time to air u know after releasing date it was taken 1 or 2 years for television premier if a movie runs for 100 days in theaters then only the movie called blockbuster movie if runs for 50 days super hit movie. Movie Channels were less that time zee tv sony tv and star plus was only Channels were movies aired everyday 2pm.

I remember CCC CINE CABLE CHANNEL bro most of the bollywood films and songs used to play in it ak7777 bro sooryavansham wtp was aired in sony channel only it took very long time to air u know after releasing date it was taken 1 or 2 years for television premier if a movie runs for 100 days in theaters then only the movie called blockbuster movie if runs for 50 days super hit movie. Movie Channels were less that time zee tv sony tv and star plus was only Channels were movies aired everyday 2pm.
Exactly buddy that time having cable tv was rare in most of the homes either tv was unavailable or cable tv was not available my father bought colour tv in 1998 bro my neighbours coming to watch movies and serials that time only 2 doordarshan free channels was popular DD1 and DD2 watching new movies in DD1 on Friday and saturday with whole family was awesome buddy really missing those days 😢

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock