Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

According to me now a days channels are doing business in the name of entertainment if a good movie doesn't give trp it will be sidelined or ignored if a boring movie gives good trp it will be on repeat mode technology increased but watch movies with family decreased we have smart big TV hd channels in this thread some members say zee cinema pq aq is pathetic and I agree with this but to be frank guys no other network can give which zee channels gave us being a broadcast channel zee cinema was free channel after Doordarshan for some unknown issue it removed later and zee tv was the 1st channel to show horror shows and disney cartoon shows.

According to me now a days channels are doing business in the name of entertainment if a good movie doesn't give trp it will be sidelined or ignored if a boring movie gives good trp it will be on repeat mode technology increased but watch movies with family decreased we have smart big TV hd channels in this thread some members say zee cinema pq aq is pathetic and I agree with this but to be frank guys no other network can give which zee channels gave us being a broadcast channel zee cinema was free channel after Doordarshan for some unknown issue it removed later and zee tv was the 1st channel to show horror shows and disney cartoon shows.
Its 100%true bro now a days channels are running behind trp and business but no entertainment. am fan of star bro and I agree zee gave us everything hats off..As u said we have everything now smart tv smart phones but watching movies in 21 inch tv with family and friends is missing. Those days will never come back.

Aitraaz on Star G

Found Images of Zee cinema old scheduled films

wxvQwOI.jpg

LmxLMYx.jpg

aJPvciH.jpg

BdnwHzG.jpg

si0jMSh.jpg

d9tLunA.jpg

ifZWWio.jpg

EHvmjZK.jpg

QoiZBuU.jpg

wxvQwOI.jpg

LmxLMYx.jpg

aJPvciH.jpg

BdnwHzG.jpg

si0jMSh.jpg

d9tLunA.jpg

ifZWWio.jpg

EHvmjZK.jpg

QoiZBuU.jpg

NhNmdZB.jpg
Where did you find this bro?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock