Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

• Thread starter Thread starter Joyanaranha
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 25,063
  • Views Views: Views 4,355,597
No bro,it can't happen bcoz its a 3d movie which was recreated and distributed by utv motion pictures which rights bought by star,and in the past days we have seen that utv motion pictures movies aggresively moved on disney-star,so by this logic it can't happen that star don't let happen to let it move to other networks.It was also a mega hit blockbusters in 90s and it is an only amitabh sir's blockbuster hit movie which rights was with star.So,its my thought that star don't let this happen.
Bro But Rights with NH Studioz. And NH Studioz has rights of both Satellite and Digital. I am just telling on the basis that Ramesh Sippy Productions are getting renewed by Sony

UV4FDLf.jpg

hi2nXvJ.jpg

Ye Kya Ho Raha Hai is a good movie, it usually airs in after hrs or early morning slot on And Pictures. Also it is co produced by T Series if i remember correctly. Really hope it shifts to star/disney as it will get proper airing on Star Gold Select. Even MP3 is a nice film though restricted to Z Cinema HD, earier Sony had it and it aired in after hrs
Bro rights with Shemaroo
h0YTzDL.jpg

Last edited:
No bro,it can't happen bcoz its a 3d movie which was recreated and distributed by utv motion pictures which rights bought by star,and in the past days we have seen that utv motion pictures movies aggresively moved on disney-star,so by this logic it can't happen that star don't let happen to let it move to other networks.It was also a mega hit blockbusters in 90s and it is an only amitabh sir's blockbuster hit movie which rights was with star.So,its my thought that star don't let this happen.
It was recreated by Pen India and released by UTV and then since NH Studioz bought the rights of all Sippy Films Pen also sold Sholay to them.

Last edited:
Yesterday was Six year of Bajrangi bhaijan but star don't show Bajrangi bhaijan and other salman movies like kick , bodyguard,Dabangg series tubelight any more
May be rights will change as soon as ?but still available on hotstar
Dabangg Aired earlier this week on SUM
Dabangg 2 aired last week on UTV Movies
Tubelight regularly airs on SGS & SUM
Kick aired yesterday on Star Gold 2
Bodyguard to air at 11 PM on UTV Movies
Bajrangi Bhaijaan tomorrow 8 PM on Star Gold

All movies you mentioned are regularly airing on various Star channels, on what basis are you saying that these movies have expired from Star?

Back
Top Bottom