Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

• Thread starter Thread starter Joyanaranha
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 25,063
  • Views Views: Views 4,355,597
So Yesterday Rights Are Expired
Dhinchaak Used To Show Bhojpuri Version But Today They Telecasted Hindi Version
This Happed With Paisa Vasool (Balakrishna) Movie Also
Bro dhinchaak is owned by goldmines which ever movies dubbed be goldmines they can air in dhinchaak the channel has syndication deal will all networks..

Yeh Kya Ho Raha Hai too part of Baweja- Shemaroo sharing library. Airing tomorrow on Enterr10. I am hoping that Sony or Viacom18 will bag rights since Disney-Star doesn't bag from FTA channels. That being said I had watched all Baweja films on Disney-Star only.
Bro earlier most of the banners was with star infact star gold acquired most of the films from zee and Sony.. star gold was like 1 man army deewane diljale qayamat city under treat yeh kya ho raha hai dilwale love Story 2050 was aired regularly in star gold and star one.

Seems like Bhaagam Bhaag, Run, Baazigar have shifted from zee to other networks....they were repeated frequently till few days back but now stopped airing.

Also Dostana (2008) rights seems to b with YRF and this will most likely shift to star/disney very soon

Yeh Kya Ho Raha Hai too part of Baweja- Shemaroo sharing library. Airing tomorrow on Enterr10. I am hoping that Sony or Viacom18 will bag rights since Disney-Star doesn't bag from FTA channels. That being said I had watched all Baweja films on Disney-Star only.

Wow!,Fab news. Guys do try to watch this movie, u will surely like it. ..atleast it got right slot on FTA channels. Hoping star/disney acquires it as only they can give right airtime to it

Back
Top Bottom