Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

• Thread starter Thread starter Joyanaranha
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 25,061
  • Views Views: Views 4,355,351
Sholay today 12 Noon on Star Gold 2

I think Rights not Expired

Screenshot-2021-07-18-07-46-59-62.png

Most likely star/disney will renew this as it gets high rating specially for SUM

I am thinking that Zee group may be bought by Sony Not Sony Pictures Network but Sony Corporation because Zee and Sony continously sharing their old films and Zee5 making its pricing affordable, what are your thoughts?

They cannot compete properly in all segments in current situation, so in all possibility they will merge with other network be it star/disney or viacom18/sony

Baweja Movies surely are going to Sony or viacom18 since airings are increased on Zee and FTA channels as well. Only movie from Baweja Movies which is not aired in recent times in Both Zee and FTA is Yeh Kya Ho Raha Hai.

Ye Kya Ho Raha Hai is a good movie, it usually airs in after hrs or early morning slot on And Pictures. Also it is co produced by T Series if i remember correctly. Really hope it shifts to star/disney as it will get proper airing on Star Gold Select. Even MP3 is a nice film though restricted to Z Cinema HD, earier Sony had it and it aired in after hrs

Going to expire. 15th August or May be next year 26 Jan. Disney-Star is not like other networks. If a movie is leaving their network then they will air it normally but mostly on other channels not on main channels

No bro,it can't happen bcoz its a 3d movie which was recreated and distributed by utv motion pictures which rights bought by star,and in the past days we have seen that utv motion pictures movies aggresively moved on disney-star,so by this logic it can't happen that star don't let happen to let it move to other networks.It was also a mega hit blockbusters in 90s and it is an only amitabh sir's blockbuster hit movie which rights was with star.So,its my thought that star don't let this happen.

Correct. It’s like they have all resources but unable to utilise it. Very bad when it comes to programming.

They cannot compete properly in all segments in current situation, so in all possibility they will merge with other network be it star/disney or viacom18/sony

This SRKs yash raj movies stories r outdated now
Less pple watches them that's why Sony gave to star
Since from many years i quit yash R F movies
Now boring According to me
Only songs r best

Now a days only horror suspense action
movies r thrill to watch
Every movie is meant to be outdated after specific Span, but memories r never outdated, people do watch old movies to relieve old memories

Guys watching Yash Raj films in star gold instead of sony or sony max it's looking too odd something which has happened unexpectedly we have been watching YRF films in sony channels from 2004 but now suddenly changed SPN should haven't loose YRF.. but no other option we have to watch..
Amazon Prime Video has all the YRF movies without any channel logo. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom