Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

• Thread starter Thread starter Joyanaranha
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 25,066
  • Views Views: Views 4,356,726
IMO with Star having rights of so many studios with channels priced under ₹10. Others should follow them. Zee and Sony should follow. ₹19 and ₹17 is too high for same repetitive movies.
Correct. I would say to Sony and zee, itna confidence kaha se laa rahe ho bhai ? 🤣

Now I remember bro it's double mazaa only it was on Sundays I saw David Dhawan special 1.30pm judwaa 6.30pm kunwara..it's really nostalgic buddy
Yes bro zee cinema and star gold both gave perfect airings to this films after it moved to viacom18 looke like they lost somewhere..
Yes it was double mazaa, some best movies Action, romantic films was shown on sunday at 1 & 5 pm on this channel.

Namaste cinema was shown on sunday in morning time. & Movie of the month at night time.

@dino29 bro is not on any side he wants what is best of Bollywood. He is one of the senior most guys on this forum and his opinion is important. Although his predictions are vague sometimes, he always has a point. Sachin Gupta is a Zee fan confirmed and he likes Zee because of their deshbhakti approach.
Surely he has some reason as to why T-Series might be leaving SPN. He has said the same for VVC as well. Not too sure VVC is happy with Sony handling Shikara (which premiered on Sony Max exactly a year ago today). Perhaps they want to do a Sanju again with Star. Star Plus in particular was promoting Sanju shortly after its rebrand in 2018.

Mujhse dosti karoge on star gold 2 22 july Thursday at 7pm
0bZ4uEG.jpg

Last edited:
Surely he has some reason as to why T-Series might be leaving SPN. He has said the same for VVC as well. Not too sure VVC is happy with Sony handling Shikara (which premiered on Sony Max exactly a year ago today). Perhaps they want to do a Sanju again with Star. Star Plus in particular was promoting Sanju shortly after its rebrand in 2018.
Shikara should be made a Wah exclusive like Satellite Shankar, . Plus it is not a satellite friendly film.

Back
Top Bottom