Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

• Thread starter Thread starter Joyanaranha
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 25,066
  • Views Views: Views 4,356,995
Bro, no proof but I think it was double maza, anyway go through below link & feel nostalgic
Source
1st and 2nd logo was awesome bro many channel come and go but no channel is like zee cinema watching horror films every Thursday 1 ka 3 platinum, Namaste cinema, movie of the month viewers choice movie was good bro.

1st and 2nd logo was awesome bro many channel come and go but no channel is like zee cinema watching horror films every Thursday 1 ka 3 platinum, Namaste cinema, movie of the month viewers choice movie was good bro.
All the other movie channels have copied promotional strategies from zee cinema, this can be understood by 90's kids only , like us

The Zee cinema first ident from 1995 is copied from UK Channel The Movie Channel By BSkyB
I don't know about this uk channel,how do you know abt it?anyway copying isn't new, most of the bollywood and south movies too r either inspired or copied from Hollywood,sometimes locations also not changed, have u watched collateral? "The killer" is carbon copy of' collateral' , they have not altered locations even

I don't know about this uk channel,how do you know abt it?anyway copying isn't new, most of the bollywood and south movies too r either inspired or copied from Hollywood,sometimes locations also not changed, have u watched collateral? "The killer" is carbon copy of' collateral' , they have not altered locations even
Bro do I remembered Essel world ad in zee channels also zee is in partnership with....Essel world mein rahunga main ghar nahi jaunga main..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom