Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

Bro, Subhash Ghai movies were with sony, Taal also premiered on sony, kindly check
Buddy he is right pardes aired in star plus even I've seen I searched for promo I didn't got every Sunday their was new movie Sunday blockbuster premier on star plus the movie aired along with DTPH, DDLJ, CHANDNI, LAMHE...

Ghulam on Zee TV.
cl97Zin.jpg

Currently, rights is with SPN.

Buddy he is right pardes aired in star plus even I've seen I searched for promo I didn't got every Sunday their was new movie Sunday blockbuster premier on star plus the movie aired along with DTPH, DDLJ, CHANDNI, LAMHE...
Maybe I am missing something, but there was a time when spn had Subhash Ghai movies rights,all the above mentioned movies I remember watching on star plus

Maybe I am missing something, but there was a time when spn had Subhash Ghai movies rights,all the above mentioned movies I remember watching on star plus
Bro set Max launched in 2000 before that most of the films aired in zee tv and star plus.. koyla, karan Arjun, pardes and YRF films aired in star plus... mujhse dosti karoge and mere yaar ki shaadi hai aired in zee tv in 2002 har ghar premier..

Bro set Max launched in 2000 before that most of the films aired in zee tv and star plus.. koyla, karan Arjun, pardes and YRF films aired in star plus... mujhse dosti karoge and mere yaar ki shaadi hai aired in zee tv in 2002 har ghar premier..
But bro sony channel launched in 1995, It was also premiering many exclusive movies, remember the tagline' yeh hai sony, aapki best choice'?

But bro sony channel launched in 1995, It was also premiering many exclusive movies, remember the tagline' yeh hai sony, aapki best choice'?
I remember bro that acquiring films in banners was not started every movie was airing bg invidually jaffer bhai has posted he also saw pardes in star plus the movie was not aired many times just 2 or 3 times was aired..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock