Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

But bro sony channel launched in 1995, It was also premiering many exclusive movies, remember the tagline' yeh hai sony, aapki best choice'?
Bro he's right pardes aired just 2 or 3 times but it was with star plus.. we saw the movie in star plus. @Sushruth.V.H. bro can u try to post something regarding this please..

I think @that time movie rights were getting sold for no. Of airings & not for no. Of years, anyway discussing with you guys gives me nostalgic feeling, maybe we r the last generation talking about those years
Buddy that time very less movie channels zee cinema was only movie channel sony max was sports channel more than movies star gold was classic movie channel it was considered useless when all 3 became movie channel they had equally films WTP was air d in gec channel star plus, zee tv, and sony channel.

Buddy that time very less movie channels zee cinema was only movie channel sony max was sports channel more than movies star gold was classic movie channel it was considered useless when all 3 became movie channel they had equally films WTP was air d in gec channel star plus, zee tv, and sony channel.
@ that time no such discussion forums were there, we have very less digital records of those golden era but most important thing is that we have remembered so many things without the help of internet

I think @that time movie rights were getting sold for no. Of airings & not for no. Of years, anyway discussing with you guys gives me nostalgic feeling, maybe we r the last generation talking about those years
Yes bro that we had hardly 70 to 80 channels in cable tv now we have 40 50 inch smart with 300 to 400 channels but no comparison to that time now a days more then movies ads are aired in channels web series are watched more then movies. This new technology 2 gb daily data screwed everything.

Yes bro that we had hardly 70 to 80 channels in cable tv now we have 40 50 inch smart with 300 to 400 channels but no comparison to that time now a days more then movies ads are aired in channels web series are watched more then movies. This new technology 2 gb daily data screwed everything.
& Bro, remember that dd national Friday movie, when there was no zee cinema & zee tv was the only Hindi GEC, star Plus was English channel @ that time

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock