Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

& Bro, remember that dd national Friday movie, when there was no zee cinema & zee tv was the only Hindi GEC, star Plus was English channel @ that time
Friday and Saturday in dd1 9pm Saturday and Sunday in dd2 2pm. U remember black n white door tv we had that in 1999 my father bought samsung 21inch colour tv.

Bhaiyon aur eklauti behen

Although this is off topic but which was the last movie u all saw in theatre and paisa hawa mein feka movie dek kar.
1st movie I saw hamara dil aapke pas hai in theatre 1999 then with friends yeh Tera ghar yeh mera ghar yeh hai jalwa kaante awara pagal deewana baghban talaash etc etc last KGF chapter 1 kannada version.

Friday and Saturday in dd1 9pm Saturday and Sunday in dd2 2pm. U remember black n white door tv we had that in 1999 my father bought samsung 21inch colour tv.
Yes bro, every body had that door tv in early 90's, we bought Onida 20 inch as our first color tv, remember the 3 bands on which we had to set channels?

Star Gold Aired 2012 Thank You Movie
It's Currently Right Viacom Last aired colors Cineplex
I think it will be come on Star Gold soon
7FbhUMf.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock