Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

Also looking at the old schedule I noticed that Hukumat Ki Jung got aired frequently on Star Gold back then. Seems like it was a pretty popular dubbed movie back then. I think currently the rights are with Sony

Watched "Guest In London" today on Star Gold Select and to my surprise it is a very good film....Paresh Rawal Sir has single handedly driven the film with fabulous performance and others too did a well job. This film should b promoted well and aired on main chs
Film name can b changed to "Fart in London " :hehe: :biggrin::rofl2:

Watched "Guest In London" today on Star Gold Select and to my surprise it is a very good film....Paresh Rawal Sir has single handedly driven the film with fabulous performance and others too did a well job. This film should b promoted well and aired on main chs
Do you like it ? I'm also watched it on a month ago I'm really loved it watching on SGS with minimal adds😍

Any YRF promo on star ???
Expecting New YRF Movie Announcement During Gunday At 11 AM On Star Gold For Next Tuesday Or Friday
Next YRF Movie Promos On Star Gold 2 & Star Utsav Movies Will Be Shown Tomorrow During Dhoom 3 & Rowdy Rathore Respectively At 7 PM For Next Wednesday/Thursday

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock