Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

Exactly @iDJ Bro , Colors Cineplex (Viacom 18) is very poor in managing with airtimes of blockbuster movies . I still remember they aired BLOCKBUSTER Padmaavat at 1:00 AM midnight an year ago somewhere in August last year . Even today they r airing Goliyon Ki Raasleela Ramleela which was again a blockbuster at 9:30 PM Slot which should have been aired at 7/8 PM Slot or in the afternoon slot . Same is the case with movies like AIRLIFT , I don't remember when I saw it last time on Colors Cineplex . Instead they prefer to give slots to old 1980s bollywood films and trash(BAKWAAS) films like SOTY 2 airing on 29th September at 7PM slot. . I don't know what they will do with SHERSHAAH

This is the biggest reason why producers are ignoring colours Cineplex and are more tilted towards Star/Zee/Sony and Viacom 18 is only left with Viacom 18 Motion Pictures and Dharma Productions movies

NOTE - THE ONLY CHANNEL WHICH IS UNIQUE IS COLORS CINEPLEX
tljffrB.png
Couldn't agree with you more. It was good when Cineplex HD had a different feed. Bollywood releases got fair time. Even MTV use to air all of their bollywood movies at noon. They ruined after revamping Cineplex HD.

Exactly @iDJ Bro , Colors Cineplex (Viacom 18) is very poor in managing with airtimes of blockbuster movies . I still remember they aired BLOCKBUSTER Padmaavat at 1:00 AM midnight an year ago somewhere in August last year . Even today they r airing Goliyon Ki Raasleela Ramleela which was again a blockbuster at 9:30 PM Slot which should have been aired at 7/8 PM Slot or in the afternoon slot . Same is the case with movies like AIRLIFT , I don't remember when I saw it last time on Colors Cineplex . Instead they prefer to give slots to old 1980s bollywood films and trash(BAKWAAS) films like SOTY 2 airing on 29th September at 7PM slot. . I don't know what they will do with SHERSHAAH

This is the biggest reason why producers are ignoring colours Cineplex and are more tilted towards Star/Zee/Sony and Viacom 18 is only left with Viacom 18 Motion Pictures and Dharma Productions movies

NOTE - THE ONLY CHANNEL WHICH IS UNIQUE IS COLORS CINEPLEX
tljffrB.png
Couldn't agree with you more. It was good when Cineplex HD had a different feed. Bollywood releases got fair time. Even MTV use to air all of their bollywood movies at noon. They ruined after revamping Cineplex HD.
As I mentioned in my article I think Colors Cineplex shouldn’t have blindly copied Sony Max and become 95% South. It was a Bollywood channel until 2018 or so, at least the HD feed which was called only Cineplex HD without the Colors or Rishtey name.

However Viacom18 at least has CCB to show recent Bollywood movies, unlike Sony, where the only Bollywood channel (Sony Max 2) is strictly a classic channel. Unfortunately CCB is not available on Tata Sky and many other TV platforms.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock