Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

Qayamat Movie

Which is played in the morning in B4U Kadak not in Bhojpuri,

Now Playing in Zee Anmol Cinema.

h8m1sYL.jpg

I didn't mind when Zee aired Phir Hera Pheri every other day. Colors is doing injustice to it. I want them to air Hera Pheri, Phir Hera Pheri, OMG! etc. every other day. These can be watched anytime. They didn't even capitalised Bhool Bhulaiyaa properly. I last watched Bhool Bhlaiyaa in the year 2018 on MTV HD at 1 pm. Than watched it last Saturday air at primetime on Star Gold HD.

Last edited:
I didn't mind when Zee aired Phir Hera Pheri every other day. Colors is doing injustice to it. I want them to air Hera Pheri, Phir Hera Pheri, OMG! etc. every other day. These can be watched anytime. They didn't even capitalised Bhool Bhulaiyaa properly. I last watched Bhool Bhlaiyaa in the year 2018 on MTV HD at 1 pm. Than watched it last Saturday air at primetime on Star Gold HD.
Exactly @iDJ Bro , Colors Cineplex (Viacom 18) is very poor in managing with airtimes of blockbuster movies . I still remember they aired BLOCKBUSTER Padmaavat at 1:00 AM midnight an year ago somewhere in August last year . Even today they r airing Goliyon Ki Raasleela Ramleela which was again a blockbuster at 9:30 PM Slot which should have been aired at 7/8 PM Slot or in the afternoon slot . Same is the case with movies like AIRLIFT , I don't remember when I saw it last time on Colors Cineplex . Instead they prefer to give slots to old 1980s bollywood films and trash(BAKWAAS) films like SOTY 2 airing on 29th September at 7PM slot. . I don't know what they will do with SHERSHAAH

This is the biggest reason why producers are ignoring colours Cineplex and are more tilted towards Star/Zee/Sony and Viacom 18 is only left with Viacom 18 Motion Pictures and Dharma Productions movies

NOTE - THE ONLY CHANNEL WHICH IS UNIQUE IS COLORS CINEPLEX
tljffrB.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock