Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

Hum do Humare Do satellite rights confirmed with Star
utsvLkD.jpg

@Deep Mody bro said this yesterday. Star Gold logo mentioned at left corner so confirmed
This was a surprise to me I thought it will release on 2022 and later they suddenly announced the real release date which is October 29

Last edited:
Sanak's trailer to premiere on Star channel tonight but Vipul Shah's production house Sunshine Pictures has tagged Zee Cinema in this announcement, so are the satellite rights going to be shared between Star Gold & Zee Cinema?
Source
Source
Satellite rights will most probably be with Zee . I think star is just promoting the trailer in order to attract more people to watch . The trailer looked very much promising and therefore I think it is a good strategy taken by star to show trailer between IPL as most of the movies released on Disney Plus hotstar were major flops . Exept Lakshmi and khuda hafiz. I don't think the satellite rights will go to star . It's just a a promotional strategy . Although in the past Love Sonia which was produced by ZEE studios went to star but that was an exception

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock