Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

Satellite rights will most probably be with Zee . I think star is just promoting the trailer in order to attract more people to watch . The trailer looked very much promising and therefore I think it is a good strategy taken by star to show trailer between IPL as most of the movies released on Disney Plus hotstar were major flops . Exept Lakshmi and khuda hafiz. I don't think the satellite rights will go to star . It's just a a promotional strategy . Although in the past Love Sonia which was produced by ZEE studios went to star but that was an exception

I think Star/Disney will b satellite rights partner and therefore airing trailer across chs while if zee cinema was satellite partner they would also have aired it. Almost all films whose trailer launch happened on star chs, their satellite rights r with star. All Vipul Amrutlal Shah films airing repeatedly on zee movie chs and likely will shift to star/disney very soon

Don't know about UK or india but the movie is still with Sony bro why don't u understand this.

Arre bhai, i have seen it on Star Gold. Why would i lie or b so sure if i had not watched it? I clearly saw it weekday 8pm slot on Star Gold

No. It aired on Star Gold.... I m 100% sure
Bro you know that i regularly update about YRF renewals on Star or any other renewal across all the networks but i have never posted or seen Ishaqzaade on Star Gold

I even check schedule of all hindi movie channels everyday but never seen Ishaqzaade on Star Gold

I think maybe you saw Sandeep Aur Pinky Faraar on its WTP on Star Gold bcoz it has the same lead actors & same producer as Ishaqzaade

Sandeep Aur Pinky Faraar not aired since its WTP on 14th August, so it failed miserably on its WTP

Chandni finally in HD feed today morning
EYFNhjK.png
It was aired Break-Free on Star Gold (HD/SD) on 5th October but at 1:30 AM

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock