Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

Chandni finally in HD feed today morning
EYFNhjK.png
It was aired Break-Free on Star Gold (HD/SD) on 5th October but at 1:30 AM
Aired 2 Days Back On Star Gold HD Bro Not First Time It Is Second Time

Bro you know that i regularly update about YRF renewals on Star or any other renewal across all the networks but i have never posted or seen Ishaqzaade on Star Gold

I even check schedule of all hindi movie channels everyday but never seen Ishaqzaade on Star Gold

I think maybe you saw Sandeep Aur Pinky Faraar on its WTP on Star Gold bcoz it has the same lead actors & same producer as Ishaqzaade

Sandeep Aur Pinky Faraar not aired since its WTP on 14th August, so it failed miserably on its WTP

I did not watch Sandeep aur Pinky Faraar, i have distinct memory of even the scene i watched of Ishaqzaade on star gold, it was the scene where Arjun Kapoor is washing his head beneath the tap. Anyways let's see who is right on this

You Edited Brother
Bro when we edit any msg after 2 mins, the editing time of the message is seen in the bottom right corner, i noted Chandni's airing on 5th October but then forgot to post it so when I saw it is again airing today on Star Gold, I posted it and even mentioned time & date of its 1st airing on Star Gold

And I don't think this is even a topic to discuss so let's just end this here

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock