Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

ZDkisbs.jpg
Yes majhdhaar back to home again

83 is definitely a good indeed an amazing buy by Star Gold (Disney-Star). The trailer itself has created huge hype and the movie will also be a hit. I'm sure that this movie's WTP on Star Gold will fetch huge impressions (ratings).

83 is definitely a good indeed an amazing buy by Star Gold (Disney-Star). The trailer itself has created huge hype and the movie will also be a hit. I'm sure that this movie's WTP on Star Gold will fetch huge impressions (ratings).
The trailer is really very good but the movie won't be much successful at the Box Office due to competitions from Pushpa, Spider Man No Way Home, Jersey & RRR
The movie should premiere on Star Gold on 25th June 2022 which will mark the 39th anniversary of our 1983 World Cup win and its also a Saturday so it would easily cross 2 cr impressions and if the movie is really good, it has the chances of beating PRDP & Laxmii's impressions on the same channel

Last edited:
Movie banners/films on repeat mode and likely to shift soon

Star/disney - Venus films, Salman Khan post 2014 films which were part of agreement with him, Sajid Nadiadwala Films

Zee - Dharma Productions, Vipul Amrutlal Shah, Mukta Arts, Shree Ashtvinayak, Aamir Khan Productions, Inder Kumar Films, Anand Pandit Motion Pics, RSVP Films, Filmkraft

I think Salman Khan movies will shift to Viacom18 or star/disney (if they renew), Star/disney might also renew Filmkraft, Aamir Khan Productions films, Inder Kumar Films, RSVP Films, Anand Pandit Motion Pics, Vipul Amrutlal Shah films, Tips Films

Viacom18 likely to renew Shree Ashtvinayak Films, Dharma Production

Sony might go for Venus Films, Mukta Arts, Sajid Nadiadwala Films

Last edited:
The trailer is really very good but the movie won't be much successful at the Box Office due to competitions from Pushpa, Spider Man No Way Home, Jersey & RRR
The movie should premiere on Star Gold on 25th June 2021 which will mark the 38th anniversary of our 1983 World Cup win and its also a Saturday so it would easily cross 2 cr impressions and if the movie is really good, it has the chances of beating PRDP & Laxmii's impressions on the same channel
The movie might be a moderate hit and as said before it's premiere will surely fetch good ratings. But as far as I feel, Star Gold might not premiere the movie so late i.e., not carrying the premiere till June next year. 25th June 2022 being the 39th Anniversary of our world cup win is really a great day but let us wait and see as to what Star Gold will do.

(Just a correction- You have mentioned the year as 2021, but it is 25th June 2022 which marks the 39th Anniversary).

Last edited:
Happy for Sony Max 2 Viewers for getting Schedule of Dharmendra - Tanuja starrer "Do Chor" on Evening Prime Slot. It's really Good Movie which hardly gets Airtime in Proper slot other than Watershed Hours.
2kE7gSY.jpg

Picture Quality is so Far excellent provided by Sony
AlYwMal.jpg

---------------------------
Fantastic decision from Sony To telecast "Yeh Majhdhar" on Evening Prime Slot on Sony Wah.
Really Enjoying the Movie going with no Cuts and Chops of Scene and Songs.
Reliving the 90's Magic with Hits Music of Nadeem Shravan
jWJbx12.jpg

Audio and Video Quality is Good. Hoping to watch it again in HD Variant on Sony Max HD.
bkCc15o.jpg

Big Thumbs Up for Sony 👍👍
Marte Dam Tak (1987) moves from zee to star/disney, 11 dec on star utsav movies
Star / Disney really working hard for acquiring various Bollywood Movie Rights and giving Airtime on Star Utsav Movies and then on UTV Movies. It will be really appreciable if Star / Disney converts Star Utsav Movies into pure Classic Channel like of Zee Classic and Sony Max 2 and restrict the other and recent (including South Titles) Movies within Star Gold and Star Gold 2.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock