Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

• Thread starter Thread starter Joyanaranha
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 25,061
  • Views Views: Views 4,354,882
I already stated earlier in the forum that star/disney will do minimal censorship bcoz promos of final destination franchise contains many scenes featuring gore, blood, scary things
Yes bro, may be that is the reason they have aired this movie in late night hours. Its ok to do minimal censorship, but cutting all the death sequences from final destination series is like taking away essence of the whole movie. Today i have watched khatta meetha on zee cinema hd and to my suprise they have even muted some dialogues which is not even vulgar. When khatta meetha was aired on star gold same dialogues is shown properly without muting. I dont know what is wrong with zee network?

Yes bro, may be that is the reason they have aired this movie in late night hours. Its ok to do minimal censorship, but cutting all the death sequences from final destination series is like taking away essence of the whole movie. Today i have watched khatta meetha on zee cinema hd and to my suprise they have even muted some dialogues which is not even vulgar. When khatta meetha was aired on star gold same dialogues is shown properly without muting. I dont know what is wrong with zee network?

Which dialogue zee muted in khatta meetha?

Bro in the end when all ministers sit together and they discuss about red file..
In that sequences they have muted some dialogues
Did u watched rowdy rathore in Disney-Star channels not only muted they chopped song as well ad scenes. Every broadcaster does this except sony nothing big in this.

WTP awara pagal deewana on sony tv.
UIQRwCv.jpg

WTP lakshya on star gold.
l3ak24J.jpg

Did u watched rowdy rathore in Disney-Star channels not only muted they chopped song as well ad scenes. Every broadcaster does this except sony nothing big in this.

Buddy, i watched Rowdy Rathore on Syar Gold and nothing was muted let alone scenes or songs being removed.
Whnever someone points out some negative about zee/sony u always come forward to defend which would b fine if there was actually something which needs to b corrected but when there is a shortcoming u should accept it and even share feedback with Sony / zee to improve upon it . This is my humble request to u 🙏

Back
Top Bottom