Brahmastra - Colors
Laal Singh Chaddha - Zee/Colors
Bachchan Pandey - Star
Brahmastra - Star

Last edited:
This official Post clearly says Brahmastra Satellite Rights Bagged by Star

Yl2M3V3.jpg

This official Post clearly says Brahmastra Satellite Rights Bagged by Star
For a long time Brahmastra was expected to go to Viacom18 but that network has almost entirely stopped acquisition, as @dino29 and @ak7777 bros can explain better than me. Since 2018, Dharma is no longer partnering with Viacom18.

Last edited:
And Luckily For All 3 Parts, Very Happy For Star😁
I guess they are Co producing and distributing the movie, instead of only Distribution which the normal case with Fox Star Dharma.

Also Kalank was an exception, Satellite went to Star and the next dharma release SOTY 2 went to Colors.

I guess they are Co producing and distributing the movie, instead of only Distribution which the normal case with Fox Star Dharma.

Also Kalank was an exception, Satellite went to Star and the next dharma release SOTY 2 went to Colors.

Others Sajid Nadiadwala movies like Jeet, Mujhse Shaadi Karogi, Housefull, Hey Baby might move to Star India... Later 2 will shift after Zee Contract expires which will take sometime , previously Star India has held these 2 titles .

Also i m sensing Koyla, Krrish series moving to Zee. Sony will be really short of bollywood content , i think Firoz Nadiadwala, Vishesh Films will b their saviors... Even upcoming Vidhu Vinod Chopra project is with Star India and T Series again i am feeling will hop to Star India soon
Is shikara rights are with star?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock