Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

This Year (TV Rights On Colors Cineplex)
Hanuman.
Fighter.
Teri Baaton Mein Aisa Uljha Jiya.
Article 370.
Shaitaan.
Yodha.
Tehran. (John Abraham)
Baby John.
Kill.
Bad Newz.
Stree 2.
Sky Force.
Chaava.
Welcome To The Jungle.
Tehran is not a jio studios movie

Maddock Films New Deal With Colors Cineplex
Bhediya , Zara Hatke Zara Bachke , Teri Baaton Mein Aisa Uljha Jiya And Next Movie Tehran
Tehran With Colors Cineplex Because Maddock Films
Maddock doesn't have deal with colors it's because of jio studios even their recent release sajni shinde ka viral video is with zee so Tehran can also be with zee

Bad Newz with Colors Cineplex

jNaJ7z2.png

Colors hasn't got any huge success with dharma movies in last 10 years so why they spent so much money to acquire their movies???

Brother, It's with Sony from a long time (maybe from 2022).
Mota bhai panipat and mulk is with sony from 2022.
Sorry guys, had forgotten that bcoz Actually I never saw it again on any Sony channel in prime time since its renewal airing so I didn't remember it is with Sony

As per TVWish, its last 4 airings are all on Sony Max UK, so its been so many months since it aired on Max or Wah, never saw it in watershed hours also so got confused

only shershaah is somewhat success
That also nowadays only airs in post 10pm slots and early morning slots but they have good relations with kjo and they don't want to lose the titles like kkhh and k3g that's why they acquire films and they don't have any other banner support

Finally Found Time to edit this. better late than never

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock