Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

• Thread starter Thread starter Joyanaranha
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 25,061
  • Views Views: Views 4,354,741
Why is colors Cineplex not doing new hindi movies premieres they have dhak dhak shastry vs shastry fighter yodha zhzb????

Let alone new bollywood movies, they hardly air bollywood movies on both Colors Cineplex and Colors Cineplex Superhits, also since last 18 months even Colors Cineplex HD shows very few bollywood movies

Why is colors Cineplex not doing new hindi movies premieres they have dhak dhak shastry vs shastry fighter yodha zhzb????
I also do have the same question...They have rights of Blackout, Akelli as well...Still they are not premiering any movie, this is bad for their channel, only South dubbed movies will not help them in the long run, but they also need to cater to Bollywood audiences via their primary channel, i.e., Colors Cineplex, otherwise the channel will be dead (or may be the channel is dead)....

I also do have the same question...They have rights of Blackout, Akelli as well...Still they are not premiering any movie, this is bad for their channel, only South dubbed movies will not help them in the long run, but they also need to cater to Bollywood audiences via their primary channel, i.e., Colors Cineplex, otherwise the channel will be dead (or may be the channel is dead)....
Post merger with Disney star, they will shut down their movie channels. I think to get approval from cci they need to shut down some channels. May be these movies will be premiered on star later or they will sold to some other network.

Both ajab gazabb love and rangrezz got renewed by zee from sony that means pooja entertainment movies post 2010 will be with zee now they should renew their 90s movies also and should also try to take bmcm from sony

Both ajab gazabb love and rangrezz got renewed by zee from sony that means pooja entertainment movies post 2010 will be with zee now they should renew their 90s movies also and should also try to take bmcm from sony
Bmcm with Sony man..

That all movies old movies... They renewind old movies. Not new

Back
Top Bottom