Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

• Thread starter Thread starter Joyanaranha
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 24,174
  • Views Views: Views 4,223,773

Article 370 World TV release 11th August Sunday 8PM on Sony Max
Fighter World TV premiere 15th August Thursday 8PM on star gold
So Independence day premiere fixed for Sony And Star
For Colors I think they will premiere Yodha or let's see if any other movie like they premiered Rathtam in republic day , and for Zee, It's very tough to guess... Probably any random movie, I highly doubt they will premiere Dunki in such a short span without proper promotion, Dunki will get a proper 1 month promotional strategy...
11th Augest 8pm - Article 370 🔥
15 th Augest 1pm - Operation Valentine 🔥

Sirf Max Per 🔥

Hafta Bandh (1991) Renewed by Zee

Second consecutive movie directed by Deepak Balraj Vij renewed by Zee after Bomb Blast (1993) was renewed on 12th July

Screenshot-20240715-153544-CRICFy-TV.jpg
That's 3 in a row now

Hafta Vasuli Renewed by Zee

Hafta-Vasuli.jpg

Now colors Cineplex is only dependent on dharma and jio cinema movies but i don't think they will be able to sustain with them with dharma also they have a flexible deal dharma also gives some movies to star also don't know till when colors will support them i think even colors will end deal with them just like sony ended with yrf because just for k3g and kkhh till when they will buy their movies

Now colors Cineplex is only dependent on dharma and jio cinema movies but i don't think they will be able to sustain with them with dharma also they have a flexible deal dharma also gives some movies to star also don't know till when colors will support them i think even colors will end deal with them just like sony ended with yrf because just for k3g and kkhh till when they will buy their movies
Only Dharma, No Jio Cinema

Sony Maximum Utilise the deal with Jio Studios..

It helps them positively

Back
Top Bottom