Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

• Thread starter Thread starter Joyanaranha
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 24,741
  • Views Views: Views 4,302,745
Bol bachchan will surely move because many fox star studios movies have expired from Disney star like my name is khan force Stanley ka dabba dum maaro dum and t series movies like nautanki saala and yaariyan has expired from star so ready may also expire and ek villain is also repeating so much since last few months so it will also surely move

Buddy 1stly let me correct myself Bol Bachchan is not a Fox Star Studios productions but they r just the distributor so it is likely that once the agreement period expires it may shift to other network but again it depends on various factors like which of the 2 producers owns rights and has agreement with which channel or if rights r sold to some library company then again any broadcaster can renew it.....for other movies too who renews /retains the rights.

Yaariyan and Sanam Re still with Disney Star....Ramesh Sippy films movies have indeed expired except Sonali Cable as not seen other movies since long tims but then movies like Jagga Jasoos too have not aired since long but still with Disney Star

1920 - Horrors Of The Heart has proved to be huge hit on Disney Star, got aired so many times across different hindi movie channels of Disney Star...now new movie of Mukesh Bhatt Ji named Bloody Ishq premiering on Disney+Hotstar....Old movies of Vishesh Films might also shift to Disney Star soon as their partnership has proved to be very successful in the past too

Last edited:
Family Star,

By the way good to see max has improved on many aspects in last 1-2 months most importantly repeatation of movies have decreased and the acquisitions have also improved they have acquired many good films and also they got widely promoted now they need to acquire some big pan India films like kgf baahubali and even upcoming t series movies are also looking promising now good days are ahead for max and now they need to stay away from chindi banners like pooja entertainment
Pooja Replace with Another quality Production..

Why they are not focusing khan films

Buddy 1stly let me correct myself Bol Bachchan is not a Fox Star Studios productions but they r just the distributor so it is likely that once the agreement period expires it may shift to other network but again it depends on various factors like which of the 2 producers owns rights and has agreement with which channel or if rights r sold to some library company then again any broadcaster can renew it.....for other movies too who renews /retains the rights.

Yaariyan and Sanam Re still with Disney Star....Ramesh Sippy films movies have indeed expired except Sonali Cable as not seen other movies since long tims but then movies like Jagga Jasoos too have not aired since long but still with Disney Star
Yaariyan has been removed from hotstar app even nge movies like highway 2 states have already expired

Last edited:
Pooja Replace with Another quality Production..

Why they are not focusing khan films
Khans movies acquisition cost will be high so they will not risk but aamir khan next movie sitaare zameen par most probably will be with them because sony is highly likely to be their studio partner

Don't know what is happening between star and yrf why they are not renewing the films which have already been expired from sony long back like veer zaara sultan fan this is for the first time happening that sultan hasn't aired for the longest time on tv and films like veer zaara sultan will give them higher ratings than the films they recently renewed sultan will have the same success like rowdy Rathore and bhool bhulaiyaa on star gold

Back
Top Bottom