Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

• Thread starter Thread starter Joyanaranha
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 24,737
  • Views Views: Views 4,302,402
zee cinema will soon air a promo don't worry

I sense that rights of Dunki might be with Jio Studios and if so then this movie might get premiered on Star Gold or Sony Max.....also if rights r with Red Chillies then we may see premiere happening on Zee Cinema but as i am observing that films whose rights r owned by SRK r on repeat mode on both zee and viacom18 movie chs so quite possible that whosoever renews agreement with SRK/ Red Chillies Entertainment might get to air this movie

Even Excel Films movies might very soon shift from zee.....they r akso3on regular repeat mode since last few months

Last edited:
According to you everything will be with star gold
Again buddy, please don't make such baseless comments....i always state probabilities based on my observations/analysis and numerous times i have mentioned about movies which may premiere on other networks and even applaud or point towards shortcomings of all networks

Even in above posts i mentioned name of all broadcasters as each has a chance of getting to air Dunki movie depending on which of the producers owns the rights and has agreement with

Back
Top Bottom