Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

• Thread starter Thread starter Joyanaranha
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 24,737
  • Views Views: Views 4,302,402
Can't understand sony max obsession with adipurush they have improved on many aspects in last 2 months but repeating this movie is not good i think the people who are watching are andhbhakt fans of prabhas and if they are doing this for cost recovering so i think they should buy movies at right prices even movies like kalank toh prithviraj weren't repeated so much so i think with banners like dharma yrf NGE they have terms and conditions of discount when films fail at box office and are not tv friendly so why this can't happen with t series even i remember Sanam re was repeated many times on star gold in prime slots and even tjmm was aired many times before going in watershed hours and we saw many movies switching tv/ott partners in last few years so that means they don't pay amount before release so i think their should be discount with t series also so that networks don't have to struggle for cost recovering

Sony Have low collection tv material Movies in Past Years...

They Are Buying Movies, But Almost Movies not working in television

What Is The Profit From Buying Critical Acclaimed Tv 3G Films

Sony Have low collection tv material Movies in Past Years...

They Are Buying Movies, But Almost Movies not working in television

What Is The Profit From Buying Critical Acclaimed Tv 3G Films
I think the main reason is they buys hindi movies to run their international feeds where no south movies airs

Double Ismart with RKD Studios (Colors Cineplex)
Ismart Shankar is with Aditya Movies (Sony Max)
Screenshot-2024-08-04-223649.png

I think the main reason is they buys hindi movies to run their international feeds where no south movies airs

Well rights r bought for India and International territories as separate or combo deals.... If sony has bought rights of a movie for India region it does not mean it can show that on its international channel feed

Well rights r bought for India and International territories as separate or combo deals.... If sony has bought rights of a movie for India region it does not mean it can show that on its international channel feed
T series movies airs in uk feed and most of the movies that are bought by every channel airs in international feeds that's the reason the channels still buys hindi movies when most of the movies are not tv friendly and doesn't have high repeat value

T series movies airs in uk feed and most of the movies that are bought by every channel airs in international feeds that's the reason the channels still buys hindi movies when most of the movies are not tv friendly and doesn't have high repeat value
Another Channels trying more Tv friendly movies... Sony Still Gone same mode

Want to see sony will competitor For Zee cinema, Star gold

Not colors cineplex

Back
Top Bottom