Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

• Thread starter Thread starter Joyanaranha
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 24,717
  • Views Views: Views 4,301,048
Noo bro. Special 26 was premiered on Colors.
I still remember double Premiere.

You r absolutely right buddy, i would like to apologize for the wrong information.

Actually UTV Movies aired Special 26 as they had movies library sharing agreement with Viacom18 and those days this channel some of the best bollywood movies as UTV too had many old + new bollywood movies in its library....this is pre Disney's acquisition of Star/Fox assets

You r absolutely right buddy, i would like to apologize for the wrong information.

Actually UTV Movies aired Special 26 as they had movies library sharing agreement with Viacom18 and those days this channel some of the best bollywood movies as UTV too had many old + new bollywood movies in its library....this is pre Disney's acquisition of Star/Fox assets
2011 - 12 Viacom sold three films to Zee
2013 they sold BMB to Star
and now 2024 Fighter to Star
Rest others have been sold to Colors

2011 - 12 Viacom sold three films to Zee
2013 they sold BMB to Star
and now 2024 Fighter to Star
Rest others have been sold to Colors
2011 3 films buddah hoga tera baap pkp tanu weds Manu to zee
2012-13 BMB SOS Kahaani to star
2014 queen to sony
2017 toilet ek Prem Katha(through reliance entertainment) to zee
2024 Fighter to star

2011 3 films buddah hoga tera baap pkp tanu weds Manu to zee
2012-13 BMB SOS Kahaani to star
2014 queen to sony
2017 toilet ek Prem Katha(through reliance entertainment) to zee
2024 Fighter to star

Drishyam to Disney Star as Ajay Devgn sir had agreement with Star India and he used to buy rights of movies he acted in.

Anyways i just hope Friday Film Works movies remain / come onboard disney-star as they provide best airtime to them across all their hindi movie channels..... Also recently rights of Arbaaz Khan sir produced movie Patna Shukla was acquired by Disney-Star, hope that all the previous movies whose rights r with Salman/Arbaaz/Sohail Khan sir they too r acquired by Disney-Star.

Just to add Vardi (Cineyug Films), Mujrim (Eagle Films) both being part of Red Chillies Movie Library have shifted from Zee to Viacom18

Has anyone seen stree 2 in theatres please confirm its Satellite rights and vedaa digital rights???

Back
Top Bottom