Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

• Thread starter Thread starter Joyanaranha
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 24,714
  • Views Views: Views 4,300,424
It opened well in Bihar bcoz of some hype and songs by Manoj Tiwari but after watching the film almost everyone was disappointed.
But these kinds of films do well on tv if a marjaavaan can work for max then bhaiyaji can also be a success but not 100 percent sure

Bhaiyya Ji World TV Release on Max coming soon promo out... most probably September last...adbhut 15th sep, Savi or Srikanth 22nd Sep (most probably) and Bhaiyya Ji 29thSep...it can be reversed as well, I personally don't think Sony will premiere a big movie like bmcm with out festival window, so i believe it will premiere in Dusherra...
Ok, so I was right, Savi premiere on 22nd September, now either Bhaiyya Ji or Srikanth will premiere on 29th Sep... Or may not, because Sony never premieres more than 3 Hindi films in a month, and in September already 3 films are done, Luv ki arrange Marriage- 12th Sep, Adbhut- 15th sep, and Savi 22nd Sep, so it might be that BMCM, Bhaiyya Ji and Srikanth all will eventually go to October...

V
Ok, so I was right, Savi premiere on 22nd September, now either Bhaiyya Ji or Srikanth will premiere on 29th Sep... Or may not, because Sony never premieres more than 3 Hindi films in a month, and in September already 3 films are done, Luv ki arrange Marriage- 12th Sep, Adbhut- 15th sep, and Savi 22nd Sep, so it might be that BMCM, Bhaiyya Ji and Srikanth all will eventually go to October...
Srikanth May Be after Bmcm premier

Acquiring jio studios movies and 12thfail was the best decision of max as they were only getting craps from t series(except animal)and Pooja entertainment so by this their brand also got improved and trp s also got increased and they were highly promoted also so they got good ratings also good to see neeraj vyas took some right decisions in his last days as his previous decisions went wrong if he had tried to create a good Bollywood audience just like star gold So today they wouldn't have to buy these low quality movies i think they should have continued to air srk yrf movies Dhoom koi mil gaya Krrish and other popular movies on main max SD feed at least 50 percent programming should have been given to their original language movies because many people don't watch your other channels main max SD feed reaches to maximum audience by this they wouldn't have to end the association with yrf and don't have to depend on Pooja entertainment for big films hopefully Tushar shah will improve the condition from here and doesn't make it even more worse

Since the renewal of B4U's films by Disney-Star, B4U channels had stopped airing movies from Sony's library which they used to air before the renewal.
But recently, from a few days, they are airing Sony's films again.

Sahadev (Eagle ) Sony Max
Premier Promo Coming Next Action Super Kings
Since the renewal of B4U's films by Disney-Star, B4U channels had stopped airing movies from Sony's library which they used to air before the renewal.

Vikram(Hindi version) has slowly become a success because nowadays it is regularly airings on star gold 2 at 7pm slot

Mostly even if not successful many less popular movies r accommodated in daily schedule so as to recover acquisition costs

Recently 2 south movies premiered in 10:30 PM slot are from B4U, so the deal is still on

Back
Top Bottom