Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

• Thread starter Thread starter Joyanaranha
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 24,701
  • Views Views: Views 4,299,779
How come animal still airing on max despite not being a tv friendly movie because it is not at all a tv friendly movie and they didn't even released any poster like laapata ladies i think films should be buyed at right prices so that they don't have to struggle for cost recovering because for adipurush they may get some decent ratings but for animal i can't believe because my father changes channel whenever animal comes and they literally showed some scenes which shouldn't have been there in tv version

How come animal still airing on max despite not being a tv friendly movie because it is not at all a tv friendly movie and they didn't even released any poster like laapata ladies i think films should be buyed at right prices so that they don't have to struggle for cost recovering because for adipurush they may get some decent ratings but for animal i can't believe because my father changes channel whenever animal comes and they literally showed some scenes which shouldn't have been there in tv version
They get rating. So thy are telecasting. Yu always had problem Adipurush, Animal Telecasting Prime Time..

They get rating. So thy are telecasting. Yu always had problem Adipurush, Animal Telecasting Prime Time..
I don't have any problem but adipurush was a bad film and animal actually not a tv friendly movie and family audience may get offended by the movie and they didn't released any poster like laapata ladies

I don't have any problem but adipurush was a bad film and animal actually not a tv friendly movie and family audience may get offended by the movie and they didn't released any poster like laapata ladies
This is not good / bad.. They have only thinks about Profit

Offended people always can change channel, just switch to another channel

It's not always about TV friendly, Many South Indian dubbed movies in Goldmines are aired in TV Prime slots, full on women objectification and absolutely cringe and rubbish scenes, but there is a audience base for it, although I won't put animal to a typical mass masala movie genre like those movies but still animal found a decent Audience base (among which I do exist, if I get time and animal is on TV, I prefer it ), and this kind of movies perform very well on Sony, salaar did very well on Star, but if it had been with sony, it would had been very good for Sony as there is a loyal audience base for such movies in Sony, it would have created wonders specially because of the promotional strategy of Sony... thus animal not being a TV friendly movie also does well on Sony,...

Off topic: I earlier used to think Zee utilises it's second channel &pictures perfectly premiering movies almost every month, but this year they just are underutilizing it..zee cinema is doing great, Zee Bollywood and zee classic are having nice mix of old Bollywood films, also Zee anmol cinema is being utilised nicely, as a FTA channel it almost Aires latest monthly channel premieres, Zee action is not being perfectly utilised where they could easily premiere Hollywood Movies and not so renowned south films, just like Star does to Star Gold Thrills, and Zee has some small or niche films already on their bouquet that they can premiere on &pictures, but still that channel is just a waste of money rn...&xplor hd is perfectly used for critically acclaimed movies, but need to be promoted will, I truly believe Star utilises it's second channel better than any one, See the way star Gold 2 is managed with regular additions to the content library, same with Star Gold Thrills, Zee needs to improvise on & picture and zee action....

Off topic: I earlier used to think Zee utilises it's second channel &pictures perfectly premiering movies almost every month, but this year they just are underutilizing it..zee cinema is doing great, Zee Bollywood and zee classic are having nice mix of old Bollywood films, also Zee anmol cinema is being utilised nicely, as a FTA channel it almost Aires latest monthly channel premieres, Zee action is not being perfectly utilised where they could easily premiere Hollywood Movies and not so renowned south films, just like Star does to Star Gold Thrills, and Zee has some small or niche films already on their bouquet that they can premiere on &pictures, but still that channel is just a waste of money rn...&xplor hd is perfectly used for critically acclaimed movies, but need to be promoted will, I truly believe Star utilises it's second channel better than any one, See the way star Gold 2 is managed with regular additions to the content library, same with Star Gold Thrills, Zee needs to improvise on & picture and zee action....
Unsubscribe & pictures and instead of that watch zee Bollywood and &xplor hd they literally shows mostly same movies you will get those channels in much lesser price than & pictures i have done the same

Back
Top Bottom