Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

• Thread starter Thread starter Joyanaranha
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 24,700
  • Views Views: Views 4,299,614
Films like mulk and vijay the master are still available on zee5 despite Satellite rights have been expired from zee but jhootha kahin ka is not available on zee5

Zee is going to premiere another low budget South dubbed film called akshara in its main channel next week, that's what I said, they should start giving this cheap low budget films to Zee action or & pictures it will be beneficial for the channel...

Since when old movies of Pooja entertainment are with star because I saw some old schedules of 2011-2012 at that time their movies were with star only

Since when old movies of Pooja entertainment are with star because I saw some old schedules of 2011-2012 at that time their movies were with star only
Before Star pooja entertainment films was with Sony and zee hero no.1, biwi no.1, coolie no.1 and bade miya chote miya premiered on Sony tv.
Deewanapan, mujhe kuch kehna hai, RTHDM and om jai Jagdish premiered on zee TV.

I don't care for other movies but Watching Sooryavansham on sony max and hum saath saath hain or hum aapke hain kaun on zee cinema on Sunday's is unmatchable and different kind of feeling.

I don't care for other movies but Watching Sooryavansham on sony max and hum saath saath hain or hum aapke hain kaun on zee cinema on Sunday's is unmatchable and different kind of feeling.
But sooryavansham will soon move to goldmines for sure

Expecting Excel Films movies to be shifting to another broadcaster soon..... Also until now no promos released for premiere of Madgaon Express though it released alongside the movie Crew and even Fukrey (2013) not renewed by Zee since it exited Disney-Star movie library few months back.... Also current line up of movies from Excel Films too r repeating very often on Zee hindi movie channels

Back
Top Bottom