Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

• Thread starter Thread starter Joyanaranha
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 25,053
  • Views Views: Views 4,353,395
I feel Zee is repeating same set of movies again and again just like Sony was doing in past year
Bro renewing films from 1 network to another is normal let them enjoy let they try their own best for their viewers. Only time can answer can what will happen. But assuming that entire films to single particular network is not right their should be competition in business.

Yes ur right buddy entire bollywood, hollywood and dubbed library will move to Disney-Star. And channels like sony max, sony max 2, zee cinema, &pictures, zee bollywood etc etc etc etc will start telecasting ekta kapoors saas bahu daily soaps. And please don't predict that entire SaaS bahu daily soaps will move to Disney-Star soon.
Ekta kapoor virus was spread by Disney star only , it's pandemic since from last more than 20 years, tiil date no channel/doctor could find cure for it, I can't believe people are paying Rs. 22 + GST to watch those sh#tty saas bahu soaps

Ekta kapoor virus was spread by Disney star only , it's pandemic since from last more than 20 years, tiil date no channel/doctor could find cure for it, I can't believe people are paying Rs. 22 + GST to watch those sh#tty saas bahu soaps
Agree with u bro and u remember in 90s star plus was part of zee network. It was ekta kapoot who took their shared and brought star plus separately

Agree with u bro and u remember in 90s star plus was part of zee network. It was ekta kapoot who took their shared and brought star plus separately
I know that bro but seriously I hate her soaps , people blame crime patrol but her shows are more vulgar, she always depicted antisocial themes like extramarital affairs, affair with brother's wife, even rapes at least crime patrol is based on true stories but her imagination is more vulnerable to our society, most of whose members are already unethical and in a mess

Yes ur right buddy entire bollywood, hollywood and dubbed library will move to Disney-Star. And channels like sony max, sony max 2, zee cinema, &pictures, zee bollywood etc etc etc etc will start telecasting ekta kapoors saas bahu daily soaps. And please don't predict that entire SaaS bahu daily soaps will move to Disney-Star soon.
Sometimes I wonder if Disney Star is secretly paying for cheerleaders in this group because the enthusiasm is just that intense!

Yes bro but star gold didn't did justice for those films.
Sony and set max managed Naveketan library very well, guide, jewel thief are my all time favourite movies, watched n nos. Of times on Sony channels but star gold telecasted them in watershed hours, and now no channel telecasting these kind of movies

Back
Top Bottom