Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

• Thread starter Thread starter Joyanaranha
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 25,054
  • Views Views: Views 4,353,304
Don't know why srk sold his movies to Viacom18 which is the least performing channel in the case of Hindi movies i think he should have sold to zee Zee would have managed his movies much better since he is having deal with Zee for new movies he must have thought that the way colors made his place as gec even with competition from big players like star plus Zee TV Sony TV they will repeat the history in movies also but sadly that didn't happened and sadly he was going through a bad phase during that time his every decision backfired at that time but happy that with the merger these movies will be managed better by star

Last edited:
In This Group there are two cheerleaders working for Disney star..
See Disney star manages hindi movies much better than other players in the market so those people who don't like to watch south movies likes Disney star they are having a good Bollywood audience base hindi movies perform much better on star than other networks this is the actual reality and you can't turn away from it

Last edited:
See Disney star manages hindi movies much better than other players in the market so those people who don't like to watch south movies likes Disney star they are having a good Bollywood audience base hindi movies perform much better on star than other networks this is the actual reality and you can't turn away from it
If Disney-Star had massive bollywood audience then why the need piggybacks like disney and viacom18? Why can't they perform as solo network?

If Disney-Star had massive bollywood audience then why the need piggybacks like disney and viacom18? Why can't they perform as solo network?
Because they are suffering in cricket rights and their ott platform is not doing well due to losing ipl rights and bcci rights even bob iger Disney ceo said that in india our tv channels are doing well but we are suffering in other businesses

And how can you say that just because of movie channels they are doing merger who said you this their movie channels are doing well you just have to prove your point that's why you are saying anything they are losing money in cricket and hotstar that's why they are doing merger they release a poster whenever their movies do well and they are only network who have created a good Bollywood audience and other networks especially Sony and Viacom18 just shows south and if you like south then go in any other thread why are you here I can't believe that in a thread about Hindi movies there can be haters of star

Yes ur right buddy entire bollywood, hollywood and dubbed library will move to Disney-Star. And channels like sony max, sony max 2, zee cinema, &pictures, zee bollywood etc etc etc etc will start telecasting ekta kapoors saas bahu daily soaps. And please don't predict that entire SaaS bahu daily soaps will move to Disney-Star soon.
U missed foreign language cinema in the post......on a serious note i did not even understand why u wrote such thing rather than stating ur viewpoint properly ......For ur information go thru my posts u will find that i have mentioned number of times about films which r expected to shift tp ur favorite zee network as well as Sony, Viacom18 but unfortunately u just turn a blind eye to them just bcoz u want to somehow say somethings negative about me and Disney-Star.

Look buddy as @Divyam bro also highlighted Disney-Star has a large and robust bollywood audience and they r also ahead of competitors in the dubbed hollywood movies segment....now just bcoz u hate Disney-Star so u can continue to not believe in the same and poke fun at them or make unwarranted comments......what is true shall stand to be true irrespective of whether agree or disagree with it.

Better thing is to share feedback with zee , sony, viacom18 as to how improve their content strategy , just by denying the truth won't serve any purpose. Even i have shared feedback with all broadcasters at various points of time and i have no qualms in saying that Disney-Star has been the best in this regard as they absorb viewer feedback , evaluate the points shared and implement / make changes accordingly in their content strategy + other things which is why they have become No. 1 Hindi Movies Network and carved a unique identity for itself in this genre....also incase of their other channels across various other genres too they have same process which is followed with respect to viewer feedback thus they have an excellent mechanism + team which has worked extremely hard to make Star India No. 1 broadcaster in India

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom