Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

U have any idea to which network srk 22 movies are shifting
Probably Star as in the list of 22 films star is not having even a single film currently from that list and other networks has minimum one of the 22 films so maybe star.

I think Sony will be having the yrf films pre 2000 with them only. And star will be getting yrf films post 2000

I think Sony will be having the yrf films pre 2000 with them only. And star will be getting yrf films post 2000
No this will not happen Sony won't leave the Salman movies, it would be leaving some Aditya chopra films, and some other stuff

After the launch of zee Bollywood channel zee network became top in trp list.. and zee is the only network who purchase hit movies from other networks

After the launch of zee Bollywood channel zee network became top in trp list.. and zee is the only network who purchase hit movies from other networks
From last many weeks Sony max is always being no. 1 in the BARC charts of hindi movies. How can u say that Zee network is in the top of trp list

Gulshan Kumar's biopic ' Mogul' produced by T Series and Aamir khan productions featuring Aamir khan will be with Sony??

Not denying the fact that zee is strong in acquiring old films and airing them but clearly ratings are never in favor of Zee besides Akshay kumar films none of their films actually achieve exceptional ratings on TV but perform satisfactorily well. Even URI, Simmba, were expected to break trp but achieved decent ratings not bad

Any 1 can tell me in which network has satellite rights of John film viruddh and akshay film family

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock