Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

Star gold should have done the wtp of Love aaj kal instead of star plus (or they could have done it on both channels) As kartik Aryan movies provided outstanding viewership on television. Example :lukka chuppi, Pati patni or woh, Sonu ke titu Ki sweety have provided outstanding viewership on television premieres
Star Plus always wants to be the trendsetter in conversations (Nayi Baat), especially regarding women. Some years ago they would air Satyamev Jayate (as well as Rubaru Roshni once) for this purpose. Now they want to do it by showing movies. :lol:

Truth be told, Star Plus has been heavily hit by the loss in TRPs where it was always the number one pay GEC earlier. This is a sign of desperation more than anything. Don't know why Zee TV is not doing the same.

How some movies of vishesh films are with sony and some with Star??. Currently which network is having it?

Star gold should have done the wtp of Love aaj kal instead of star plus (or they could have done it on both channels) As kartik Aryan movies provided outstanding viewership on television. Example :lukka chuppi, Pati patni or woh, Sonu ke titu Ki sweety have provided outstanding viewership on television premieres
But Love Aaj Kal Won't Provide A Good Viewership On Any Of The Channel Because The Movie Was Flop And It Is Not Worth Watching. The Old One Was Far Better.

Star gold again playing biwi no.1 hero no.1 coolie no.1 I think those movies are shifting to other network

Star Plus always wants to be the trendsetter in conversations (Nayi Baat), especially regarding women. Some years ago they would air Satyamev Jayate (as well as Rubaru Roshni once) for this purpose. Now they want to do it by showing movies. :lol:

Truth be told, Star Plus has been heavily hit by the loss in TRPs where it was always the number one pay GEC earlier. This is a sign of desperation more than anything. Don't know why Zee TV is not doing the same.
Star network itself in Loss bro I thought when fox and disney purchased star network it may give competition to other networks... but it became more worst then before..

Can you tell me what the issues with T-Series films like Zameer (2005) & Muskaan (2004). These two movies are wonderful & I used to watch on Zee Premier & Zee Tv around 2005- 2006.
Later, I didn't find a single channel telecasting these two movies.
Zameer is with FTA channels and Muskaan i think I saw once on Star Utsav Movies

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock