Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

Zee Cinema Wants Ajay Sir's Movies That's Why It Bought Simmba And Sooryavnshi And Then Chhalang And Now Maidaan(maybe). But I don't think It will buy more movies as it has the latest movies of all khans of bollywood

Zee Cinema Wants Ajay Sir's Movies That's Why It Bought Simmba And Sooryavnshi And Then Chhalang And Now Maidaan(maybe). But I don't think It will buy more movies as it has the latest movies of all khans of bollywood
Zee targeted Rohit Shetty's Cop Universe
But they can't get Ratings like Star Gold premiere ☹
Sony and Zee are same they renewed many Big movies of Star network but never got Response like Star Gold movies :blush2:

Sony and Zee are same they renewed many Big movies of Star network but never got Response like Star Gold movies :blush2:
Even I personally didn't like simmba and sooryavanshi going to zee. Because Rohit Sir's Movies Don't Suit On Zee. They Suit Better On Star

Old will also move to zee like golmal, Singham series, bol bacchan 😂
Bro remember if a deal reneves with other network it means deal starts with further movie I mean from next movie the older will remain with previous network only if the older movies deal ends then the present can reneve the deal if the older network agree with or else it will remain to same network

If singham movies moves to zee then its a huge loss because the major minus point is pq and 2nd minus point is already viewers watched in previous network (star). I don't think singham will move to zee if moved then let's see..

What is the source that that renewal list is confirmed?
previous year also renewal list came and all of them were correct
I just meant to say that ajay devgn upcoming and films and selected old movies will move to zee. @Rd22 and @Deepmoody if u are not ready to believe me then don't belive u will urself know that in upcoming months

previous year also renewal list came and all of them were correct
I just meant to say that ajay devgn upcoming and films and selected old movies will move to zee. @Rd22 and @Deepmoody if u are not ready to believe me then don't belive u will urself know that in upcoming months
Bro if star continue the older movies deal then why it will move to zee singham series is backbone of star like sooryavansham of sony without those movies star value goes down bodyguard deal of 7 years expired on 2018 then star reneves the same and still continues..

Star brought yrf for 500cr from war the older will be sony only and the deal for some movies only..if star dosen't promote or dosen't premier movies like max it may shift to other network or it will be back to sony because yrf is just not a production it's a brand.. to promote his movies aditya chopra will launch his own network channels he can go to any level..I know he will not do this am just telling..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock