Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

@Deep Mody how can u expect the ajay devgn recent films to go now it will go later once their contract gets over after that it is will move. The contract of his movies before 2013 has got over an is about to move
I am not at all expecting Ajay Sir's Movies Out Of Star Because Ajay Sir's Movies Will Not Suit On Any Other Network

I am not at all expecting Ajay Sir's Movies Out Of Star Because Ajay Sir's Movies Will Not Suit On Any Other Network

Most probably sony will b new partner, star will hv Ajay Sir's films sourced from other companies like Shemaroo, Ultra, or film banners it inks deals with... Quite what happened when Salman Sir deal ended with Star Network

I understand you are a fan of Star network, but huge loss I dont think so.. just check how many channels Zee has to telecast.

1. Zee cinema
2. & Pictures
3. ZEE action
4. Zee bollywood
5. Zee tv
6. & Tv
7. Zee anmol
8. Zee anmol cinema
9. Big magic
10. Zing

& You think it's a huge loss, they can recover with single telecast but yes star has good clarity compared to Zee on SD channels.
In big magic and zing doesn't play movies

Before zee golmaal was with star bro before star I was with sony. Because what ever deal it is star don't show interest to renewal of deals so it'll move to other network

No basis of ur last comment, each network lets go off many deals after certain period ... Why singling out star ? But yes some networks do not hv enough agreements hence their renewal rate might look good or exit rate would b less like sony

Most probably sony will b new partner, star will hv Ajay Sir's films sourced from other companies like Shemaroo, Ultra, or film banners it inks deals with... Quite what happened when Salman Sir deal ended with Star Network
Ajay devgn is moving to Zee, his upcoming movie chalaang which he is producing is with zee. Sony not intersted in making actor deals
Sony will be most likely probably getting both nadiadwalas and continue with the banners that they have

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock