Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

If singham movies moves to zee then its a huge loss because the major minus point is pq and 2nd minus point is already viewers watched in previous network (star). I don't think singham will move to zee if moved then let's see..
I understand you are a fan of Star network, but huge loss I dont think so.. just check how many channels Zee has to telecast.

1. Zee cinema
2. & Pictures
3. ZEE action
4. Zee bollywood
5. Zee tv
6. & Tv
7. Zee anmol
8. Zee anmol cinema
9. Big magic
10. Zing

& You think it's a huge loss, they can recover with single telecast but yes star has good clarity compared to Zee on SD channels.

Zee Cinema Wants Ajay Sir's Movies That's Why It Bought Simmba And Sooryavnshi And Then Chhalang And Now Maidaan(maybe). But I don't think It will buy more movies as it has the latest movies of all khans of bollywood
Bhai ajay devgn is just doing cameo in simbaa and sooryavanshi. It has nothing to do with what u are saying. Zee gets majority of Akshay kumar sir films that's why they got sooryavanshi. Simbba because of rohit shetty. Those movies are very well manged by zee and will be continued like that only

Bhai salman khan old movies will move to zee and many have already moved and the ones which haven't moved will move ones its term gets over
Salman and Ajay old movies moving due to acquisition of Shree Ashtavinayak Films by Zee. Plus Wanted gone because of Boney Kapoor and Veer due to Eros. Golmaal Series will move due to Ashtavinayak Deal. Bol Bachachan will Never move (Fox Star Studios) but films where in Ashtavinayak films and Eros are involved will go to Zee

@Deep Mody how can u expect the ajay devgn recent films to go now it will go later once their contract gets over after that it is will move. The contract of his movies before 2013 has got over an is about to move

Salman and Ajay old movies moving due to acquisition of Shree Ashtavinayak Films by Zee. Plus Wanted gone because of Boney Kapoor and Veer due to Eros. Golmaal Series will move due to Ashtavinayak Deal. Bol Bachachan will Never move (Fox Star Studios) but films where in Ashtavinayak films and Eros are involved will go to Zee
And singham series??

@Deep Mody how can u expect the ajay devgn recent films to go now it will go later once their contract gets over after that it is will move. The contract of his movies before 2013 has got over an is about to move
The satellite rights of Films where in Ajay sir had full control were from 2014 onwards (excluding Singham Returns) the deal has lasted for a good time span of 6 years and Star also benefited with Baba Arts Films (which were with Zee earlier). So that's the catch.

Stop it guys... Watch films on tv or ott rather than spending all day discussing this... Use ur time, energy in more important things or simply give mind/body rest.

Lastly please research , understand facts/info and things related to topic before starting to post about it. Many of things being written here r wrong bcoz of incorrect knowledge about deals or who has rights of various films.

I hv decided not to invest further time on this bcoz it is not of any benefit unless clarity is there alongwith tendency to absorb info or accept where one is wrong.

Zee targeted Rohit Shetty's Cop Universe
But they can't get Ratings like Star Gold premiere ☹
Sony and Zee are same they renewed many Big movies of Star network but never got Response like Star Gold movies :blush2:
Simbaa got very good response on zee and so will sooryavanshi do and even dilwale got outstanding repeosne on sony

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock