Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

• Thread starter Thread starter Joyanaranha
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 25,093
  • Views Views: Views 4,369,765
Mardaani 2 Was Aired Last Sunday At 8 PM On Star Gold. It Is Currently Also Being Aired On Star Gold And It Is Again Going To Be Aired On Star Plus This Sunday At 12 PM. If This Will Continue , Then War And Mardaani 2 Will Be The Only YRF Movies That Will Remain With Star Gold

"Thank U All! We try our best to communicate schedule of blockbuster movies playing on our chs across diff mediums but some DDF Members have helped us a lot in getting message amplified on daily basis with their wonderful posts admiring our planning/content. We promise to keep u entertained always, double over this time. "

Just thought that Star Gold might have responded like this if they ever see posts on this thread. I guess War, Mardaani , Housefull 4 getting massive ratings might b partially bcoz of promotions done by some members here.

Just request that please b unbiased and give adequate mention for content on sony and zee too. Otherwise i think star will keep acquiring more content while others will hv to "manage" well with few films

Last edited:
"Thank U All! We try our best to communicate schedule of blockbuster movies playing on ur chs across diff mediums but some DDF Members have helped us a lot in getting message amplified on daily basis with their wonderful posts admiring our planning/content. We promise to keep u entertained always, double over this time. "

Just thought that Star Gold might have responded like this if they ever see posts on this thread. I guess War, Mardaani , Housefull 4 getting massive ratings might b partially bcoz of promotions done by some members here.

Just request that please b unbiased and give adequate mention for content on sony and zee too. Otherwise i think star will keep acquiring more content while others will hv to "manage" well with few films
@dino29 bro! Really I almost have never seen people admiring Star in this thread or others? All people do is trash Star here for repeating movies here after there continously. Personally I don't mind that, if people want to see something they will watch regardless of promotions. Our Forum only constitutes of 1-2% of total hindi TV viewing population. Attributing the same for Star or someother network for their massive response of movies even partially shouldn't be the case. Even regarding Sony's scheduling also I have seen many posts. So it's not about Star all the time. I agree in our forum we do have some ability regarding the OTT platform content as most of our forum community is actively using OTT's.

@dino29 bro! Really I almost have never seen people admiring Star in this thread or others? All people do is trash Star here for repeating movies here after there continously. Personally I don't mind that, if people want to see something they will watch regardless of promotions. Our Forum only constitutes of 1-2% of total hindi TV viewing population. Attributing the same for Star or someother network for their massive response of movies even partially shouldn't be the case. Even regarding Sony's scheduling also I have seen many posts. So it's not about Star all the time. I agree in our forum we do have some ability regarding the OTT platform content as most of our forum community is actively using OTT's.

My post had sarcarsm rolled over and how with a quirky touch star would have responded :)

There are people who watch OTT as well as Television equally. I'm quite excited how does a film is shown on a network and how it's shown on another network
Like Ghatak

Back
Top Bottom