Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

• Thread starter Thread starter Joyanaranha
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 25,095
  • Views Views: Views 4,369,976
max releases new promo announcing premiere of mix of hindi and dubbed movies:- street dancer, chennai central, jai mummy di, mr.majnu, malang, madam geeta rani, kaithi, jumanji welcome to the jungle, venom, my brother vicky , action.
They didnt mention shubh mangal zyada savdhan,so mostly it will be with zee. Any way with its theme ,i didnt expect it to do wonders on tv.

Now Looking At The Current Situarion, Karan Johar Should Step Down As Producer From The Movies That He Is Co-Producing Like Sooryavanshi Because If Sooryavanshi Will Be Released On Diwali/Christmas, Then It Will Surely Become The Highest Grosser Of The Year And I Don't Want That Movie To Be Avoided/Boycotted Because Of Him. Sooryavanshi Is The Most Awaited Movie Of The Year And The Combination Of Rohit Shetty-Akshay Kumar Will Be Just Outstanding To Watch. And If Dharma Productions Is Boycotted,Then Sooryavanshi's Box Office Collection As Well As TRP Will Be Affected Bery Much Which I Personally Don't Want Because I Am A Fan Of Akki Sir As Well As Rohit Shetty Sir
Public memory is quite short. They will outrage for a few months and then watch the film with their families, friends and others. So i don't think the dip will be seen. If this continues during the film's release then it's a problematic situation but since the film won't release on a normal day the film will definitely aim for a festival release and then people will watch it no matter what

max releases new promo announcing premiere of mix of hindi and dubbed movies:- street dancer, chennai central, jai mummy di, mr.majnu, malang, madam geeta rani, kaithi, jumanji welcome to the jungle, venom, my brother vicky , action.
They didnt mention shubh mangal zyada savdhan,so mostly it will be with zee. Any way with its theme ,i didnt expect it to do wonders on tv.
Gulabo Sitabo will also come in 3-4 months

They released similar promos in March and February when they did premiers of movies like marjaavan, pagalpanti, pati patni or woh along with some dubbed premiers like ismart shankar, majili etc etc
So what they are offering is a good combination of bollywood, Hollywood and South dubbed movies

Source
They Have Also Not Mentioned About Shikara. So I Think Shikara's Satellite Rights Are With Star

Bcoz they hv joined hands so library will b shared
Arre no bhai,colors have a direct deal with goldmines,so old goldmines movies from star also moved to colors.As far as I know,no official Sony colors deal happened,if the library was shared old Sony goldmines moves would have still played on Sony but they are exclusive to colors

Arre no bhai,colors have a direct deal with goldmines,so old goldmines movies from star also moved to colors.As far as I know,no official Sony colors deal happened,if the library was shared old Sony goldmines moves would have still played on Sony but they are exclusive to colors

Even star has a sharing system with viacom18 which will end soon which is why u see certain bollywood, dubbed commonly aired on both chs. Sony, Network18 r restructuring things and that is most likely after effect of merger, how things r reshaped is left upto what they think is best route to taken

Back
Top Bottom