Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

• Thread starter Thread starter Joyanaranha
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 25,093
  • Views Views: Views 4,369,765
Film rights acquired by Sony Liv and will be the first feature film with Sony Liv
Second, actually.. first one went on air yesterday

However we can't say these will be aired on Sony Max right? Even Hotstar's Chappad Phaad Ke, Kanpuriye and Dheet Pathangey never aired on Star channels. They will be OTT exclusive imo.

No hope on upcoming dharma production movies like Brahmastra (satellite rights Viacom /star) and takht (maybe Viacom??)these dharma production movies will the next kalank or any recent garbage dharma movie as I have said earlier.
But have got huge hope from upcoming movies like Kgf 2(Sony) and RRR (star)

No hope on upcoming dharma production movies like Brahmastra (satellite rights Viacom /star) and takht (maybe Viacom??)these dharma production movies will the next kalank or any recent garbage dharma movie as I have said earlier.
But have got huge hope from upcoming movies like Kgf 2(Sony) and RRR (star)
Brahmastra Can Be A Good Movie Because The Combination Of Ayan Mukherji-Ranbir Kapoor Has Done Well In Both Movies(Wake Up Sid And YJHD) But Takht Can Be A Crap Like Kalank Because It Is Also A Historical Periodical Drama Movie. RRR And KGF 2 Will Be Surely Very Awesome And Other South Indian Movies Like Pushpa(Allu Arjun) And Prabhas Next Movie Can Also Be Blockbusters And Can Very Well On TV Just As Their Previous Movies Have Done

Last edited:
Brahmastra Can Be A Good Movie Because The Combination Of Ayan Mukherji-Ranbir Kapoor Has Done Well In Both Movies(Wake Up Sid And YJHD) But Takht Can Be A Crap Like Kalank Because It Is Also A Historical Periodical Drama Movie. RRR And KGF 2 Will Be Surely Very Awesome And Other South Indian Movies Like Pushpa(Allu Arjun) And Prabhas Next Movie Can Also Be A Blockbusters And Can Very Well On TV Just As Their Previous Movies Have Done
Takht (maybe Viacom) is a movie made for sanjay leela bhansali, but idk what karan johar will do
And if the current situation about dharma production movies continues then brahmashta(star /Viacom) may be also a disaster though it has the potential to do well, but if people will boycott dharma productions then I can't say

Takht (maybe Viacom) is a movie made for sanjay leela bhansali, but idk what karan johar will do
And if the current situation about dharma production movies continues then brahmashta(star /Viacom) may be also a disaster though it has the potential to do well, but if people will boycott dharma productions then I can't say
Now Looking At The Current Situarion, Karan Johar Should Step Down As Producer From The Movies That He Is Co-Producing Like Sooryavanshi Because If Sooryavanshi Will Be Released On Diwali/Christmas, Then It Will Surely Become The Highest Grosser Of The Year And I Don't Want That Movie To Be Avoided/Boycotted Because Of Him. Sooryavanshi Is The Most Awaited Movie Of The Year And The Combination Of Rohit Shetty-Akshay Kumar Will Be Just Outstanding To Watch. And If Dharma Productions Is Boycotted,Then Sooryavanshi's Box Office Collection As Well As TRP Will Be Affected Bery Much Which I Personally Don't Want Because I Am A Fan Of Akki Sir As Well As Rohit Shetty Sir

I think wtp of remaining big bollywood movies will happen soon on sony max soon because they already have got many sponsors from Dhanush sir movie chennai central.
Which network is having satellite rights of the movie ammeri garibi??

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom