Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

• Thread starter Thread starter Joyanaranha
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 25,095
  • Views Views: Views 4,369,976
Some of South dubbed movies like mar mitenge and magadheera earlier with sony, later went to Viacom because it's satellite rights were for limited time only, same way mar mitenge 2 has now gone to Viacom from Sony
Same for betting raja which was earlier with star, now moved to Viacom

I have a question :venom and jumanji welcome to the jungle are Columbia pictures (Sony pictures) movies which are generally shown at zee, how sony are showing them

I have a question :venom and jumanji welcome to the jungle are Columbia pictures (Sony pictures) movies which are generally shown at zee, how sony are showing them
Basically it's their company so they have taken the control of Hindi rights the English and Hindi exclusive rights are with Zee and 2nd output with Times Network. So the movies which are currently on times network which are old will be shown on Sony Max

Basically it's their company so they have taken the control of Hindi rights the English and Hindi exclusive rights are with Zee and 2nd output with Times Network. So the movies which are currently on times network which are old will be shown on Sony Max

To b honest, sony is losing out on latest bollywood films and even dubbed cinema so they must have got onboard dubbed hollywood to fill vacuum. Even star aired Jumanji - WTJ, Baby Driver etc... It can new agreement as a result of rights changing hands or 2nd output deal which sometimes r with multiple networks. Zee has anyways failed to gain momentum thru deal with Sony Pictures library

Some of South dubbed movies like mar mitenge and magadheera earlier with sony, later went to Viacom because it's satellite rights were for limited time only, same way mar mitenge 2 has now gone to Viacom from Sony
Same for betting raja which was earlier with star, now moved to Viacom

It seems bhai u either do not watch star network chs or deliberately try to portray them in negative sense.... Betting Raja still with star and viacom18 airs it on sharing basis. Also Dillagi, Baaz and many others which u keep saying never air r regular features on UTV Movies or SUM. Sometimes i feel u pick out titles present in star library and frame a question which gets mention of star and thereafter wrong assumptions r put forward

It seems bhai u either do not watch star network chs or deliberately try to portray them in negative sense.... Betting Raja still with star and viacom18 airs it on sharing basis. Also Dillagi, Baaz and many others which u keep saying never air r regular features on UTV Movies or SUM. Sometimes i feel u pick out titles present in star library and frame a question which gets mention of star and thereafter wrong assumptions r put forward
Please dont think the way u are thinking I was just casually asking. all movies that I asked were not with star some were with Viacom also . But mar mitenge and magadheera has gone to Viacom from Sony and it is not shared same will apply for mar mitenge 2
Go and check u are totally wrong here betting raja never aired on star after going to Viacom

Last edited:
So same way padman and 102 not out can be also aired??

No bro ,here u are definitely wrong,not saying about Hindi movies but dangerous khiladi,betting Raja,dhammu after their rights expired from star,they are exclusive on colors,u can go back and check if after their colors premier,if they are aired on star

Anybody observed Goldmines Dubbed same movie two times and best example Colors Cineplex airing Magadheera and B4U movies airing Yoddha not in Bhojpuri
another Movie Intelligent airing in Both Star Gold and Sony Max

No bro ,here u are definitely wrong,not saying about Hindi movies but dangerous khiladi,betting Raja,dhammu after their rights expired from star,they are exclusive on colors,u can go back and check if after their colors premier,if they are aired on star

I regularly check on these things and will even let u know once any of above 3 r set to premiere on star channels.

Back
Top Bottom