Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

star for 1st one, 2nd one also likely to star. Even Mujhse Shaadi Karogi moving to either zee or star
Mujhse shaadi karogi moved from zee to sony I don't think it will go back to zee may be it will move to star or Viacom18. So abcd2 confirm will move to star?

Today I watch star gold channel for atleast 2 hour but no promo of aashiqui 2 only back 2 back promos of home alone and the lion king and daily soaps promos this the major minus point if star less promoting of purchased movies I still remember how zee promoted movies purchased from star like wanted houseful and golmaal in every ad and in every channel.

Jurm (2005) moving to star/disney, salman khan production films being shown more often on zee... Most likely that next year some other channel will b home of SKF... Zee also looks like losing many other banners which i have previously mentioned

Lastly Saaho rating drastically reduced as compared to previous airing

Today I watch star gold channel for atleast 2 hour but no promo of aashiqui 2 only back 2 back promos of home alone and the lion king and daily soaps promos this the major minus point if star less promoting of purchased movies I still remember how zee promoted movies purchased from star like wanted houseful and golmaal in every ad and in every channel.
Bro Also Watch Colors Cineplex Simultaneously For The Promos Of Phir Hera Pheri, Welcome And Other Firoz Nadiadwala's Films

Jurm (2005) moving to star/disney, salman khan production films being shown more often on zee... Most likely that next year some other channel will b home of SKF... Zee also looks like losing many other banners which i have previously mentioned

Lastly Saaho rating drastically reduced as compared to previous airing
Any source of jurm bro??

What all sony losing - vishesh films, filmkraft, balaji films, srk films part of 22 films deal, utv films like abcd2, heropanti and other individuals films

Possible in future - T Series, Old YRF titles , sanjay leela bhansali films, old dharma production films
No need of talking about T series until and unless there is official confirmation or any other evidences. Yes we will wait till September, October, November .......
I don't know how many production houses are u hoping to go to Star, it's OK but no need to post anything before offical confirmation or any other evidences on the basis of ur self assumptions. Don't try to repeat the same mistake, in every 2 days u write that this is is moving to star or that is moving to star. Please don't do this.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock