Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

Star utsav movies disappointed me it feels like I ordered Rahim ki biryani and gave bhanu pratap ki zeher wali kheer..

So u were thinking star/Disney will buy 22 srk films at massive price and telecast Ra One at 7 AM where ad rates or viewership is minimal... Sorry but u set urself to get disappointment. Best to reflect and ponder upon facts and see if all things add up to what u r making out to b or not :)

Anyone Please Confirm The Satellite Rights Of Phir Hera Pheri, Welcome, Awara Paagal Deewana And Other Firoz Nadiadwala's Movies. It Is Sony Or Colors Cineplex?

Anyone Please Confirm The Satellite Rights Of Phir Hera Pheri, Welcome, Awara Paagal Deewana And Other Firoz Nadiadwala's Movies. It Is Sony Or Colors Cineplex?
Bro know now a days even channels are making fool only if a particular network playing a movie then only we'll come to know about the movie rights..... but how can star do this they don't know the difference between ra.one and raavan it's just a simple thing even in star network schedule they have mentioned ra.one.

Bro know now a days even channels are making fool only if a particular network playing a movie then only we'll come to know about the movie rights..... but how can star do this they don't know the difference between ra.one and raavan it's just a simple thing even in star network schedule they have mentioned ra.one.
Yes The Same Mistake Was Made By Zee TV In May. They Were Going To Play Dilwale(1994) But In The Promo On Twitter, They Showed Promo Of Dilwale(2015)

bcoz social media, websites r maintained by 3rdp party... Even other networks schedule have such discrepancies

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock