Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

Bro don't worry it will going happen soon
Note Hirthik Roshan 6 New movies Deal With Star still not over:hehe:
Filmkraft all movies will moving to Star (Krrish 4 Release) in 2022 Onwords.
@Jaffer7080 Bro like Vishesh films some movies Renewal Star India started from 'Sadak 2' - Fox Star effect
So ur telling filmkraft all movies is moving to star including older like kaho na pyar hai koi mil Gaya Karan arjun koyla etc etc if yes give me proof..

So ur telling filmkraft all movies is moving to star including older like kaho na pyar hai koi mil Gaya Karan arjun koyla etc etc if yes give me proof..
Maybe moving and Plz give proof about Krrish 4 to Zee :LOL: Everyone know that Hirthik Roshan - Star India 6 movies deal not over

Maybe moving and Plz give proof about Krrish 4 to Zee :LOL: Everyone know that Hirthik Roshan - Star India 6 movies deal not over
Am not telling that krrish 4 is moving to zee if its moving the reason is filmkraft that's the proof.

Am not telling that krrish 4 is moving to zee if its moving the reason is filmkraft that's the proof.
I also telling same Hirthik Roshan signed 6 movies deal with Star India, including forthcoming movies

Bollywood actor Hrithik Roshan, who is gearing up for his upcoming film Mohenjo Daro has signed a deal selling the satellite rights of his next six films for Rs. 550 crores to Star TV.
Hrithik Roshan sells satellite rights of next six films for Rs 550 crore

Finally Emraan Hashmi's Why Cheat India Back on Star Gold
Telecasting after year (second time) airing this Sunday at 9 Pm on Star Gold Select
Finally very happy that they have added something new on SGS, hope that they will continue to do so

Last edited:
Finally very happy that they have added something new on SGS, hope that they will continue to do so

They have added lot of fresh films in last few months, right now zee bollywood is worst in repetition... Even b4u better than them as far as diff films aired is concerned... Hope things improve when rights expire/renew... Expecting some banners to shift from zee to sony.

Right now zee bollywood is like my old cable ops movie ch were he loaded few movies in line up and repeated it day in day out at random slots

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock