Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

I
I noticed yesterday that Sony Max has a new ident (short set of graphics) shown before movies. A number of YRF movies are explicitly mentioned like Dhoom and DDLJ. Does this mean that the Star-YRF deal is only for new movies from War onwards?

Since I cannot post the video (that I uploaded on YouTube) here, because it is a personal video, I am posting screenshots from the same.

This was also with the Kalaignar-avm deal as well. Or from War onwards movies with Star. I think so star has offered 500cr for its forthcoming 8-9 films starting with War

The old films will remain with Sony after the news of the deal has come Sony actually has started airing YRF movies like Daawat-E-Ishq, Gunday, Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi etc

Honest opinion
After the news of the deal between Star and Yrf has broke out Sony has actually started airing more Bollywood movies Today Star Gold is airing dubbed content full day while Max aired PK

Last edited:
Jab We Met premiered on Colors. So did Ajab Prem Ki Jazab Kahani from yesterday.
No bro

Jab we met firstly premiered on Zee Cinema
And after 15 days it was Telecast on Sony entertainment television

It was my favourite movie at that time
But I didn't get their moserbear DVD at that time

And I bought their DVD on Amazon in January 2019

It was First print dvd which released by Moserbear at that time

Last edited:
Emraan hashmi satellite rights
Sony: Murder, Tumsa Nahin Dekha, Zeher, Kalyug, Gangster,The Killer,Jannat, Rush, Ek Thi Daayan, Mr X, Hamari Adhuri Kahani, Azhar, Ezra remake (high chances)
Star: Aashiq Banaya Aapne, Jawani Diwani, Aksar, Dil Diya Hai,The Train, Tum Mile, Once Upon a Time in Mumbaai (both shared with Colors), Dil Toh Bachcha Hai Ji, The Dirty Picture, Murder 2, Shanghai, Jannat 2, Raaz 3, Raaz: Reboot, Baadshaho, Why Cheat India
Zee: Good Boy Bad Boy, Ghanchakkar, Raja Natwarlal, Chehre
Viacom- UTV: Footpath, Ungli
Naaptol - Enterr10 - , Awarapan

Last edited:
No bro

Jab we met firstly premiered on Zee Cinema
And after 15 days it was Telecast on Sony entertainment television

It was my favourite movie at that time
But I didn't get their moserbear DVD at that time

And I bought their DVD on Amazon in January 2019

It was First print dvd which released by Moserbear at that time

Now it is airs on B4U Kadak

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock