Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

I have mentioned that they need to acquire more which I hope which they will do in the near future because they also ain't id*ots that would have not thought anything on these things

They must be thinking something - correct
Thinking on a right strategy - i disagree

Do not mix both things, all I m saying is sony needs course correction to succeed else u can enjoy 3 id*ots tomm on wah... I ain't watching it every weekend

Do not mix both things, all I m saying is sony needs course correction to succeed else u can enjoy 3 id*ots tomm on wah... I ain't watching it every weekend
I agree to the 3 id*ots point but u can enjoy raabta. Hope that they think in a correct manner. And please also tell star to put a break on repetive scheduling.

Bro The Strategy Of 3 id*ots Is Such That When It Is Aired On Sony Max On A Weekend, The Next Sunday It Is Aired On Sony Wah

And If It Aired On Sony Wah On Sunday At 7 PM, Then The Next Weekend It Is Aired On Sony Max

Then It Is Not Aired For Atleast 2 Weeks(Sometimes Even 3 Weeks)

Same Strategy Is Used For Sultan As Well

So According To Me, This Is Not A Bad Strategy But It Is A Good Strategy

You're being too harsh this time. That's literally calling them good for nothing. Disney might is huge.standing in front of them is itself commendable. Zee is Riding on Deals and Government Support. Nobody expected Sony's OTT platform to be a pure turnaround with an interesting line up and standing tall amongst Players. They should just wait for the right time. That's true that they messed up big time, but they just have to reestablish their Bollywood Clout.

Bro The Strategy Of 3 id*ots Is Such That When It Is Aired On Sony Max On A Weekend, The Next Sunday It Is Aired On Sony Wah

And If It Aired On Sony Wah On Sunday At 7 PM, Then The Next Weekend It Is Aired On Sony Max

Then It Is Not Aired For Atleast 2 Weeks(Sometimes Even 3 Weeks)

Same Strategy Is Used For Sultan As Well

So According To Me, This Is Not A Bad Strategy But It Is A Good Strategy
Yes at the end of the day ones like pk, sultan, 3 id*ots etc aired around 3 times in a month each (including wah and max) which is still fine

You're being too harsh this time. That's literally calling them good for nothing. Disney might is huge.standing in front of them is itself commendable. Zee is Riding on Deals and Government Support. Nobody expected Sony's OTT platform to be a pure turnaround with an interesting line up and standing tall amongst Players. They should just wait for the right time. That's true that they messed up big time, but they just have to reestablish their Bollywood Clout.

I had anticipated ott turnaround long back and axn shutting down. I m not discrediting what they r capable of but simply saying that too much dependence of dubbed cinema is wrong way forward. They should have build up bollywood content on max, wah long back but did not realise it... Hope they do now and garner success. I m not anti or pro but just state facts n opinion based on it

Because It Is A Renewed Movie From Star So It Doesn't Get Enough TRP. So It Is Regularly Aired On Zee Cinema HD, &pictures And Zee Bollywood And Soon It Will Be Added To Zee Anmol Cinema Library Considering DD Free Dish. Same Is The Case With Other Renewed Films Like Housefull, Golmaal, Veer, Etc
No Entry has been with Zee since the beginning

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock