Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

But u can't deny to the fact that they are getting more profits from the south premiers and meduim budget hindi films which are giving them more returns than what others are with few huge budget films across all belts.
YES MORE INVESTMENT IS REQUIRED , which we may see in the future. Cause the meduim budget bollywood movies and some good south ones that they are getting are providing more ratings than few other big bollywood ones, which sometimes fail to do perform causing huge loses which happened with them few times
Not denying the fact. I oppose the fact that Sony won't remain without any content. Of course there is VVC, BR and TSeries but They desperately need a big budget Bollywood Film
Besides KGF no other film is confirmed with them. Ambani was Smart enough to deal with SPN and now it can basically Have a Three Way Battle which makes more sense.
Also Thanedaar's case is mostly like Chor Machaye Shor and Hero Hindustani where in this case Sony aired the film before it's agreement with Zee expired. It's being promoted widely on Max 2 for tomorrow's airing which means that it was desperate.

Not denying the fact. I oppose the fact that Sony won't remain without any content. Of course there is VVC, BR and TSeries but They desperately need a big budget Bollywood Film
Besides KGF no other film is confirmed with them. Ambani was Smart enough to deal with SPN and now it can basically Have a Three Way Battle which makes more sense.
Also Thanedaar's case is mostly like Chor Machaye Shor and Hero Hindustani where in this case Sony aired the film before it's agreement with Zee expired. It's being promoted widely on Max 2 for tomorrow's airing which means that it was desperate.
Just hoping that they acquire Akshay kumar's upcoming big film Atrangi Re, which might be the perfect big bollywood movie which they require
Let's see who acquires it

No 1 Series is moving to Zee
Anari No 1 was produced by Vashu Bhagnani so I think He has sold it to Zee. So now All the No1 Films may move to it's original network
Please List All The Movies Bro

Out Of These 5, Only Deewane Huye Paagal And Awara Paagal Deewana Are Available On Voot. Rest All Are On Amazon Prime Video. I Think Bhool Bhulaiyya Will Air In Place Of Either Aan Or Deewane Huye Paagal
But u can't deny to the fact that sony is getting more profits from the south premiers and meduim budget hindi films which are giving them more returns than what others are with few huge budget films across all belts.
YES MORE INVESTMENT IS REQUIRED , which we may see in the future. Cause the meduim budget bollywood movies and some good south ones that they are getting are providing more ratings across all regions than few other big bollywood ones, which sometimes fail to do perform causing huge loses which happened with them few times. They still one of the most profitable networks which are getting good ratings. On the other hand star Disney making huge investments but failing to recover the investments and incurring losses that they are doing, though they are very aggressive in acquisitions of movies currently But proper placing of movies is required from Disney star which may help in recovering investments which they are failing to do now but can be done in the near future

Yes which is why to increase profit they r shutting down chs every few months. And fyi dubbed movies come somewhat cheaper than bollywood but diff is not that much for bigger ones, smaller dubbed ones might come at much lower cost. Anyways if u think sony will sustain max, wah with this model then let's wait whose analysis comes out right. Sony has misjudged acquisition plan and i stand by fact that without new or post 2000 bollywood films sony won't match up with others, all the more they r losing even older films. They can find short term cost cutting method but same is not productive for long run

Welcome movie
nkF7TzQ.png

on cineplex

Yes which is why to increase profit they r shutting down chs every few months. And fyi dubbed movies come somewhat cheaper than bollywood but diff is not that much for bigger ones, smaller dubbed ones might come at much lower cost. Anyways if u think sony will sustain max, wah with this model then let's wait whose analysis comes out right. Sony has misjudged acquisition plan and i stand by fact that without new or post 2000 bollywood films sony won't match up with others, all the more they r losing even older films. They can find short term cost cutting method but same is not productive for long run
I have mentioned that they need to acquire more which I hope which they will do in the near future because they also ain't id*ots that would have not thought anything on these things
Cause sony wah has started to improve agian look at their recent schedule look at raabta which will be aired on prime slot this Sunday along with 3 id*ots and their today's schedule was full of bollywood
Even tell star to improve theirs model, they are making huge investments but not getting desired results due to repetitive schedule

Last edited:
Source

Phir Hera Pheri, Welcome And Bhool Bhulaiyya Are Confirmed. Which Are The Other Two?
Nsi6IJx.png

wqdaZ1X.jpg

CONFIRMED!!! Phir Hera Pheri, Welcome And Awara Paagal Deewana Have Moved To Colors Cineplex. They Are Going To Be Aired Next Week At 7:30 PM One By One

I Wasn't Able To Post All Pics Because I Was Wasn't Able To Click Them As The Promo's Video Is Too Quick. If Anyone Captures The Pics, Please Post It Here
Aan
Welcome
Phir hera pheri
Deewane huye pagal
Awara pagal deewana

This 5 movies has going to air i think just now I saw in promo..
Out Of These 5, Only Deewane Huye Paagal And Awara Paagal Deewana Are Available On Voot. Rest All Are On Amazon Prime Video. I Think Bhool Bhulaiyya Will Air In Place Of Either Aan Or Deewane Huye Paagal
Source

In Colors Cineplex's Latest Post, I Asked Them To Upload The Promo On Their Insta Page And They Have Told To Stay Tuned. Hope They Add It As Soon As Possible So That We Can Come To Know Which 5 Movies Are Going To Be Aired And As They Will Upload It, I Will Upload It Here
Welcome movie
nkF7TzQ.png

on cineplex

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock