Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

• Thread starter Thread starter Joyanaranha
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 25,093
  • Views Views: Views 4,369,082
Atleast star airs almost all movies in its library across various chs but zee, sony have many which r never aired or reduced to watershed hrs. Sony is worse specially incase of airing meaningful cinema
Now don't get defensive about other broadcasters. All has it's own strength and flaws. Star has done horrible job with new movies like Kalank and Why Cheat India. Flop or no flop if the content is in viewer's taste. They have right to watch it. Broadcaster should remember that they also charge subscription on top of ads. They need to cater to everyone.

Hulchul (1995) Is Being Aired Very Frequently On Sony's Channels In The Past Few Days. Is It Moving To Any Other Network?

Now don't get defensive about other broadcasters. All has it's own strength and flaws. Star has done horrible job with new movies like Kalank and Why Cheat India. Flop or no flop if the content is in viewer's taste. They have right to watch it. Broadcaster should remember that they also charge subscription on top of ads. They need to cater to everyone.
And even I don't understand bro why star dosen't have srk and aamir movies bro except srk my name is khan and amir khan ishq and mangal Pandey.. star was having lots of movies of amir and srk all movies shift to other network.

Atleast star airs almost all movies in its library across various chs but zee, sony have many which r never aired or reduced to watershed hrs. Sony is worse specially incase of airing meaningful cinema
I expected this only, when sover any topic is on u will put sony in between and just bash them and then praise star.
And just as @DJ Roy bro said now every network has its own strength and flaws but u whole day only list out flaws of sony only and defend a particular network
But OK if u want to continue this then OK no problem

Last edited:
A Wednesday (2008) moved to Star Gold Select library
Already Aired this movie 2 days back on SGS and Before moving to Star, I think A Wednesday not aired from last 3 years in TV
Frequently aired on UTV Movies
It aired on UTV HD and if I am not wrong it aired on UTV Movies too. This is not even a new addition for SGS as it was added to it's library in June.
As per Tvwish schedule it's not Aired from September 2018
But A Wednesday Daily movie of DTH Active service channels
1eQ8PrE.jpg

Channel Premiere of A Wednesday
dn42cNL.jpg

I expected this only, when sover any topic is on u will put sony in between and just bash them and then praise star.
And just as @DJ Roy bro said now every network has its own strength and flaws but u whole day only list out flaws of sony only and defend a particular network
But OK if u want to continue this then OK no problem

Change perspectives and things will get a new meaning. Ur way of interpreting my posts is not correct bhai... Be it star, sony, zee, viacom each should do well for genre to have good competition and we getting diverse options to choose. Anyways i can only request please do not allege me for bias or being anti when i do not have even little bit of that intention. :)

As per Tvwish schedule it's not Aired from September 2018
But A Wednesday Daily movie of DTH Active service channels
1eQ8PrE.jpg

Channel Premiere of A Wednesday
dn42cNL.jpg
It aired almost every week on UTV HD in 2019. Unfortunately, same channel was not listed on schedule website or app back then.

And even I don't understand bro why star dosen't have srk and aamir movies bro except srk my name is khan and amir khan ishq and mangal Pandey.. star was having lots of movies of amir and srk all movies shift to other network.
Yes star don't have many Big aamir khan or srk big films except few.
But the srk ones they might be getting in the form of those 22 films I think. So the srk problem will be solved

Rang De Basanti, Dil Hai Ki Maanta Nahi also there, ....Dangal, Ghajini Fanaa and Dhoom 3 might come soon

Four out of the six Karan Johar-directed movies are with Colors Cineplex except My Name Is Khan (which is the Sooryavansham of Star Gold Select) and SOTY 1 (which is with Sony). Don't know what Viacom18 is doing with KKHH, K3G and KANK. Maybe these three should go back to Star.

Back
Top Bottom