Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

• Thread starter Thread starter Joyanaranha
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 25,093
  • Views Views: Views 4,369,327
Srk- kabhi khushi kabhi gham
,kuch kuch hota hai, kal ho na ho, om shant om, ra.one, kaal, yes boss, duplicate, don main hoon na karan arjun koyla I saw 2 times in star plus

Amir khan- mann, ghulam, raja hindustani, dil chahta hai, dil

This movies was with star now moved to various networks.
Ha bro u can enjoy 3 of the above films which u mentioned kal ho na ho, duplicate , main hoon na tommorw at midnight and Early morning slots all 3 of these airing back to back tommorw in the midnight to early morning slots on colors cineplex 😂😂😂

Last edited:
Viacom list - Andaz Apna Apna, Namastey London and I am afraid the Nadaiadwala Films too will Join This list
Already they have spoiled hera pheri 1 by airing at midnight slots or not even airing, I think welcome and phir hera pheri will also join the list. But lets hope that they air it like dulhe raja, jeet etc which they regualarly air
Viacom list is quite huge there are many

Last edited:
I am taking my words back for what I told few days earlier about Disney plus hotstar decision to give a direct Ott realese to dil bechara. I think this is the best that they have done in the current situation by releasing it directly on ott as its unlikely for any film theaters to open till this year. So I think they have made a really good decision specially to the fact that they have made this film free for both subscribers or non subscribers. Idk where it will be Re released after the theaters open or now
And star gold who is having satellite rights of this film will be in full benift from this film as once it will premier on tv its likely to get very high trp ratings and might be the highest viewed movie on its premier for this year atleast

Tomorrow Aamir Khan Sir's Masterpieces All Day:

1. Raja Hindustani At 11 AM On Zing
2. Dangal At 1 PM On Zee TV
3. Taare Zameen Par At 4:30 PM On Zee TV
4. 3 id*ots At 7 PM On Sony Wah
5. PK At 8 PM On Sony Max

A PERFECT SUNDAY :tup:

One Thing I Like About PK's Promo Is That They Write 'A Rajkumar Hirani Film' In The Promo

One Thing I Like About PK's Promo Is That They Write 'A Rajkumar Hirani Film' In The Promo
Saturday and Sunday we will get to watch best movies in sony and zee channels bro..

And star gold again airing ajay devgn masterpieces like Singham, Golmaal Again, Tarzan the wonder car on Sunday(tommorw)on prime slots..
And Colors cineplex airing 3 srk movies kal ho na ho, Duplicate, main hoon na back to back(between 12 am and 6 am) , all at midnight and very early morning slots tommorw
Though at 12 pm will have to switch between star gold and sony max to watch lion king and shikara.

Last edited:
And star gold airing ajay devgn masterpieces like Singham, Golmaal Again, Tarzan the wonder car on Sunday(tommorw)on prime slots..
And Colors cineplex airing 3 srk movies kal ho na ho, Duplicate, main hoon na back to back(between 12 am and 6 am) , all at midnight and very early morning slots tommorw 😂
Though at 12 pm will have to switch between star gold and sony max to watch lion king and shikara, rest time will watch the aamir khan ones
Bro singham tarzan the wonder car golmal again we will get to watch 3 to 4 times in a week in star channels they could have aired movies like dil hai ke manta nahin aashiqui refugee etc etc

Back
Top Bottom